Meraviglia-Tour Aurea Whirlpool Suite cabin 11011

skyking

Hello All, 

We had this descent size cabin on the Nov 17th sailing, and I wanted to share it with you. 

We enjoyed the cabin, and really enjoyed the hot tub on the balcony.   Any questions at all please let me know:) 

• Thanks 1

Beautiful cabin!  I love room tour videos and pour over them before we book. So helpful!  Thank you. If there’s a place to post this on a stickie tan at the top of the page, I encourage you to post there as well. 

edit: no room category stickie at the top of the page. I think there should be!

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

5 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Beautiful cabin!  I love room tour videos and pour over them before we book. So helpful!  Thank you. If there’s a place to post this on a stickie street the top of the page, I encourage you to post there as well. 

edit: no room category stickie at the top of the page. I think there should be!

Thanks, I search and search also.  Another reason I like to post them to help folks out.  

I have several other cabin tours on our page, check them out:) 

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that! I love that you walked through slowly and explained what you're seeing. I've seen several videos of this cabin type and they're set to music with a very quick walk-through--not all that helpful! 🙂 

What kind of adapter do you have for the plugs? We'll be this ship next year and I want to start putting together a list of things to buy/bring. Thanks!

Just booked 9009 for the repositioning cruise from Port Canaveral to NYC. Thank you so much for your video! It was really helpful. Any tips/tricks about the room? I am worried about tracking in water from the hot tub into the bedroom. Any advice on that? Did your room steward bring you extra towels for the hot tub? Also, loved your note about getting the room steward to increase the max temp on the tub!

On 11/25/2022 at 2:57 AM, coscab said:

I booked a cabin on the seashore next to a cabin with a whirlpool on the balcony, does the whirlpool tub run all the time or just when someone turns it on, we are light sleepers.

The heat stayed on, but the bubbles are controlled by the person in it. 

On 11/29/2022 at 10:39 PM, JamieLogical said:

Just booked 9009 for the repositioning cruise from Port Canaveral to NYC. Thank you so much for your video! It was really helpful. Any tips/tricks about the room? I am worried about tracking in water from the hot tub into the bedroom. Any advice on that? Did your room steward bring you extra towels for the hot tub? Also, loved your note about getting the room steward to increase the max temp on the tub!

sooooo many pool towels, it was never an issue unless one of the kids decided to run in without drying off:) 

On 11/25/2022 at 7:23 PM, CTGirl74 said:

Thanks for posting that! I love that you walked through slowly and explained what you're seeing. I've seen several videos of this cabin type and they're set to music with a very quick walk-through--not all that helpful! 🙂 

What kind of adapter do you have for the plugs? We'll be this ship next year and I want to start putting together a list of things to buy/bring. Thanks!

Standard EURO adaptor I got on amazon for trips to Europe.   They come in handy on every cruise:) 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...