Any hotel you recommend in Port Canaveral?

Ravensfan1973

4 hours ago, Ravensfan1973 said:

Looking for a hotel in PC for four.  We are flying in one day early before our cruise.  Gosh, it was like 2009 the last time we sailed out of PC.  I believe we stayed at a Radisson that time if my memory serves me correctly.

The hotels closest to the port (less than a mile) that I would recommend are:

*Hampton Inn Cruise Port/Home2Suites

*Homewood Suites

*Towneplace Suites

*Springhill Suites

*Residence Inn

*Country Inn & Suites

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DAD003 said:

Do any hotels offer free shuttle to the port and free long term parking?

None offer anything free, but they have packages to include the parking. And then usually a small fee for the shuttle.

On 11/23/2022 at 12:05 PM, Ravensfan1973 said:

Looking for a hotel in PC for four.  We are flying in one day early before our cruise.  Gosh, it was like 2009 the last time we sailed out of PC.  I believe we stayed at a Radisson that time if my memory serves me correctly.

We stayed at the Radisson at the Port our other times here, for almost 15 years. This time we stayed at Country Inn & Suites and we liked it better. It's a newer hotel and our rate included a decent breakfast (toast, bagels, waffles, fruit, cereal, etc...). The shuttle to the port was $7/person and broken down by the ships we were on. That was nice! In the past, with Radisson, it was just loading everyone on and then stopping at various terminals.

8 hours ago, kctwinmommy said:

This time we stayed at Country Inn & Suites and we liked it better. It's a newer hotel and our rate included a decent breakfast (toast, bagels, waffles, fruit, cereal, etc...). The shuttle to the port was $7/person and broken down by the ships we were on. That was nice! In the past, with Radisson, it was just loading everyone on and then stopping at various terminals.

We are looking to book at Country Inn & Suites, but wondered if there were restaurants within walking distance. We are flying in day before our cruise and will not have a car

2 hours ago, Winky7650 said:

We are looking to book at Country Inn & Suites, but wondered if there were restaurants within walking distance. We are flying in day before our cruise and will not have a car

Yes there are a few. The ones closer to the port that some people recommend aren't really in walking distance (IMO) simply because of the highway roads there and no sidewalks. But we went to a little Italian place that was like 10 minutes from there. We actually walked about a mile down the road (heading south has sidewalks), and there's a few places along there, but not a ton. We never have a car either.

1 minute ago, kctwinmommy said:

Yes there are a few. The ones closer to the port that some people recommend aren't really in walking distance (IMO) simply because of the highway roads there and no sidewalks. But we went to a little Italian place that was like 10 minutes from there. We actually walked about a mile down the road (heading south has sidewalks), and there's a few places along there, but not a ton. We never have a car either.

Thank you! 

10 hours ago, Winky7650 said:

The Country Inn & Suites is less than a mile to the port where there are a number of really cool restaurants right on the water.  An inexpensive taxi or Uber ride will get you there in about 5 min….

The Italian place the other poster referred to is Kelsey’s.  It is very good and there is also a cool bar/restaurant in the same building (owned by the same people) called Preacher Bar.  It is going to be 3/4 of a mile or less from the hotel….

Edited by GTO-Girl

1 hour ago, GTO-Girl said:

The Italian place the other poster referred to is Kelsey’s.  It is very good and there is also a cool bar/restaurant in the same building (owned by the same people) called Preacher Bar.  It is going to be 3/4 of a mile or less from the hotel….

No we didn't go to Kelsey's. I think we've been there in the past though.

We went here this time.

https://www.zarrellasitalian.com/menu

1 hour ago, kctwinmommy said:

No we didn't go to Kelsey's. I think we've been there in the past though.

We went here this time.

https://www.zarrellasitalian.com/menu

we have been to zarellas too and it was good but I love chicken parm and to me Kelsey’s was better, it costs less and included a salad which we had to pay extra for at Zarellas

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

Home2Suites had some menus from local places that delivered to the hotel. We had some great pizza and salads delivered one night and ate out by the pool.

Next time try the burgers from Preachers Bar…..so good!!!😎😎

17 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

we have been to zarellas too and it was good but I love chicken parm and to me Kelsey’s was better, it costs less and included a salad which we had to pay extra for at Zarellas

Kelsey's made me sick last time. It was a few years ago though. I was looking at their menu again, they certainly have more options than Zarella's, but both places are expensive now. It's like $15-19 for anything more than plain spaghetti, inflation sucks! LOL! My husband got the salad and meatball combo they had there! It was an usual combo, but he loved it. I had the Pappardelle Alfredo, which is impossible to find in most places, but so good!

• Like 1