Airport shuttle

TominNC

or go onto google and check for the shuttles. a few years back, we booked a shuttle from ft lauderdale to our hotel in miami, we stayed a few days prior to sailing, the hotel has a shuttle directly to the ship. when  we got back, the same shuttle we had booked from ft lauderdale was waiting to take us back to the lauderdale airport

Yes, just off the Encore 2 weeks ago.  Had the choice of shuttle to Fort Lauderdale or Miami for the same price. However, if you have an early flight, just be aware that you may not make it.  There were several buses leaving but our driver had to repack the luggage in the bottom compartments because he had a hard time getting it all to fit.  People were complaining that they were going to miss their flights because it took so long.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kelib said:

Anyone know how late is the last shuttle? My friend and I have flights at 3 and 4:30 and cannot check bags till 4 hours prior. 

Don't know exactly but would guess 10 or 10:30.  I have had that issue a few times at various ports and have just rented a car (pick up at the port), did some sight seeing, had a nice lunch and returned it at the airport. Option 2 is to get a day room near the airport, get an early shuttle from port, check into the hotel and use their facilities then have them drop you off at the airport.