False advertising

canadarocks

2 minutes ago, USN59-79 said:

No, actually it looks like the page to start making reservations for specialty dining.  I think you already know how to set up your MDR dining when you check aboard.

Yep. Definitely know how to do that. But if you notice... it says "Book in the Main Dining Room" now, long before we board. 

I feel ya.  Making online reservations was available for my June Koningsdam cruise, but isn’t an option on my Thanksgiving Statendam cruise.  On Monday I made a reservation for the MDR.  I tried for 7, the closest available was 7:45.  It was a madhouse - had to rush to be at the 9:30 show.  Suggest you make your reservations from your cabin phone when you board.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

Fingers (and toes 😆) crossed that this is a sign that they are going back to allowing us to pre-reserve the MDR? 

Not sure I’m understanding what you are saying: Did they stop fixed dining, or stop allowing reservations for Anytime?

5 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Make your dining reservations from inside the MDR or from inside their specialty restaurants, is how I read it! But that's just me. not the sharpest pencil in the little box

frivolous lawsuit Archives - Glasbergen Cartoon Service

Totally makes sense..... wait until we're in there and it'll be a piece of cake to get a reso. 🙂 

Edited by canadarocks
  • Haha 1