Cost of Cunard transfer SH to LHR T5?

Lobbylin

Can anyone advise what Cunard charge for their ships transfer from Southampton to London Heathrow T5.

I looked at their Intercruise Coach link and Intercruise want £116 for 2 people. 
I also looked up a local taxi company and they quote £125. 
I’m leaning towards the local taxi for the £10 extra, but curious to know if Cunard charge something different on board?

thanks Linda 

Edited by Lobbylin

28 minutes ago, Lobbylin said:

Can anyone advise what Cunard charge for their ships transfer from Southampton to London Heathrow T5.

I looked at their Intercruise Coach link and Intercruise want £116 for 2 people. 
I also looked up a local taxi company and they quote £125. 
I’m leaning towards the local taxi for the £10 extra, but curious to know if Cunard charge something different on board?

thanks Linda 

One seems to remember seeing a discount offered some time ago, but do not know if it’s a regular thing.  But, one used to be able to use OBC.  No doubt CC members actually onboard now will assist with current answers.

Take the private taxi….Much better journey.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Take
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, durante said:

Easy and cheap to use the National Express coach from Southampton to Heathrow with a short taxi ride from the ship to the coach station beforehand. Cunard do not always provide transfers to the airport.

We will have been travelling for 6 weeks on various ships by the time we get off in Southampton after a QM2 transatlantic on our final journey back home - and the thought of lugging various suitcases etc to get the National Express bus/ taxis etc is not exciting me at all 😄 We have a 1pm flight to catch from Heathrow and want the simplest and most cost effective way of getting there. Thanks😊

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lobbylin said:

We will have been travelling for 6 weeks on various ships by the time we get off in Southampton after a QM2 transatlantic on our final journey back home - and the thought of lugging various suitcases etc to get the National Express bus/ taxis etc is not exciting me at all 😄 We have a 1pm flight to catch from Heathrow and want the simplest and most cost effective way of getting there. Thanks😊

Hi there. I live pretty close to Southampton and we use the same  private chauffeur company for all our transfers airports and cruise terminals.

The last airport run was in September this year and I paid £85.00 for the single journey. These guys are very professional and I can strongly recommend them. Here is their website address...

https://www.lee-2000.co.uk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Solent Richard said:

Hi there. I live pretty close to Southampton and we use the same  private chauffeur company for all our transfers airports and cruise terminals.

The last airport run was in September this year and I paid £85.00 for the single journey. These guys are very professional and I can strongly recommend them. Here is their website address...

https://www.lee-2000.co.uk

Thank you so much - I will contact them now - any price near that is extremely reasonable. Much appreciated 👍😊

• Like 1