Silver Cloud Antarctica November 27th, 2022

safarigal

We are sitting in the beautiful Mandarin Oriental hotel in Santiago (along with it seems 200 other folks) waiting for our bus to take us to the airport for our charter flight to Puerto Williams. The excitement mounts!

I am keeping a blog of the trip (started on November 20th) at www.whereissafarigal.com. I can't wait to be on board 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We were on that cruise a few years ago, it was called the great lakes or the great shakes, we got the great shakes, 24 hours self confined to our suite, a real shocker!  Have a safe journey and a great time.

4 hours ago, safarigal said:

We are sitting in the beautiful Mandarin Oriental hotel in Santiago (along with it seems 200 other folks) waiting for our bus to take us to the airport for our charter flight to Puerto Williams. The excitement mounts!

I am keeping a blog of the trip (started on November 20th) at www.whereissafarigal.com. I can't wait to be on board 🙂

Did you get a welcome dinner or vouchers for last night? Was breakfast the standard MO breakfast or a smaller version provided just for SS? Thanks!

15 hours ago, sherylc said:

Did you get a welcome dinner or vouchers for last night? Was breakfast the standard MO breakfast or a smaller version provided just for SS? Thanks!

We received vouchers for dinner rather than a reception/dinner and the breakfast was the regular MO breakfast buffet.