B2B 2nd Person Can’t go

nottypixz

31 minutes ago, mz-s said:

Can you convince Carnival they are really a no-show when they were just on the ship earlier that day for the first leg of the B2B?

Hi 🙂

I was thinking the same exact thing. I can only assume they would have to use their (In-Transit Pass) and disembark completely, as if they were sightseeing, or have plans, etc... Then become a no show.

Also, they would have to leave all of their luggage on board. Would not look good if they disembarked with their luggage & (In-Transit Pass). 

Not sure about this... The optics of the entire situation just don't seem right. 

Edited by ObstructedView2
  • Like 1

On 11/28/2022 at 3:12 PM, mz-s said:

Can you convince Carnival they are really a no-show when they were just on the ship earlier that day for the first leg of the B2B?

I see your point, but even if they're B2B there's nothing going to stop them from disembarking with the rest of the crowd on the final day of the first cruise, right? I can't imagine they'll get flagged or be detained for trying to leave the ship. At that point, they can be a no-show for the second leg. If asked, an emergency came up and they had to leave.

Edited by knagl

On 11/27/2022 at 6:39 PM, nottypixz said:

Already paid final payment ….

The question really wasn't if you'd made your final payment, but if you are past the final payment DATE.  If you are not beyond that date, you could probably make changes to your cruise with much smaller penalties, if any at all, depending on the fare type under which you booked.

5 hours ago, Schoifmom said:

The question really wasn't if you'd made your final payment, but if you are past the final payment DATE.  If you are not beyond that date, you could probably make changes to your cruise with much smaller penalties, if any at all, depending on the fare type under which you booked.

According to the OP's sig line, they are on this upcoming cruise, which I assume is the B2B in question:

December 2022/January 2023 - Carnival Miracle B2B

So they are well past final payment due date.

I don't pay my final payment until the day (or day before) it is due.  I would assume most people are the same, but maybe I'm wrong.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

According to the OP's sig line, they are on this upcoming cruise, which I assume is the B2B in question:

December 2022/January 2023 - Carnival Miracle B2B

So they are well past final payment due date.

I don't pay my final payment until the day (or day before) it is due.  I would assume most people are the same, but maybe I'm wrong.

Everyone is a little different, and some don't understand the difference between having made their final payment and their final payment date.  

I actually missed that on OP's signature line.