Bodden tours - Fun-n-Sun - Holding a sloth bucket list! My video

ABQrobin

On 11/28/2022 at 11:05 AM, ABQrobin said:

Here is my video from our day in Roatan Nov 2022....  we had a blast with Bodden tours and would recommend them highly!  Great tours, great service, perfect adventure at your pace.

Thank you so much for this video.  May I ask you if your tour was a private tour with only the two of you or were you in a group?  Stopping at Roatan twice next year and am looking at tours to do.  Other times we have been there, we just went to the beach.  I have been looking at Bodden tours on their website.  Thank you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DavidsNana said:

Thank you so much for this video.  May I ask you if your tour was a private tour with only the two of you or were you in a group?  Stopping at Roatan twice next year and am looking at tours to do.  Other times we have been there, we just went to the beach.  I have been looking at Bodden tours on their website.  Thank you.

We booked a group tour, just the 2 of us agreeing to share a tour with anyone else who booked.  Ship got in a little early so meeting time was confusing I guess.  They said meet an hour after ship docks.  The other people who booked didn't show up on time so they took us on to start the tour with Rolan.  The others showed up later and got their own guide for the day.  Bodden tours is fantastic!

• Thanks 1

Thanks so much for the video. We will be in Roatan at the end of January. First cruise in three years and well past due. Your video has convinced me that the Victor Bodden tour will be our choice there. 

I gather from your info, that you had plenty of time to see all of this and get back to the port for your tender back to your ship. We are scheduled to be in port from 7-5 that day and want to make sure there's plenty of time, especially since this is a tender port. 

• Like 1

Man, I got lost on that last post.....This is Roatan... so no a tender port....But the question still stands. I assume the tour gets you back with time to spare....

Thanks and forgive my blunder... I guess it's past my bedtime. 

10 hours ago, TDR1960 said:

Thanks so much for the video. We will be in Roatan at the end of January. First cruise in three years and well past due. Your video has convinced me that the Victor Bodden tour will be our choice there. 

I gather from your info, that you had plenty of time to see all of this and get back to the port for your tender back to your ship. We are scheduled to be in port from 7-5 that day and want to make sure there's plenty of time, especially since this is a tender port. 

You are welcome!  The nice part about using Bodden tours is that they will adjust the tour as your group wants... so if you want longer at one stop and shorter at another, they will see if the whole group agrees.  They promise to get you back to port, which ever port you are at, in plenty of time, too.  

BTW - are you from Albuquerque. We have a son and his family in the East Mountains. We will be down there for a few days at Christmas. My wife and I are both NM natives, but we've bumped around a little bit and finally landed in Colorado. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 10:18 PM, TDR1960 said:

BTW - are you from Albuquerque. We have a son and his family in the East Mountains. We will be down there for a few days at Christmas. My wife and I are both NM natives, but we've bumped around a little bit and finally landed in Colorado. 

yes, actually Rio Rancho now.  We're retired military now working here in NM and love it.  We've been here almost 20 yrs now.  

On 11/28/2022 at 7:05 PM, ABQrobin said:

Here is my video from our day in Roatan Nov 2022....  we had a blast with Bodden tours and would recommend them highly!  Great tours, great service, perfect adventure at your pace.

Thank you for posting this, we did Bodden tours back in 2012 and thoroughly enjoyed it and gave booked them again for next year and was hoping that they were still as good, by the looks of things you had a great time?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sarar said:

Thank you for posting this, we did Bodden tours back in 2012 and thoroughly enjoyed it and gave booked them again for next year and was hoping that they were still as good, by the looks of things you had a great time?

yes!!!!!