I am shocked at the prices for cruises in 2023!

oldmom

Question for those who price match with RCCL. How often do you check for lower prices on RCCL site? I booked for next thanksgiving so have until august to find a lower advertised price. Wondering if those who also shop a lower price after booking are on the site weekly comparing prices or do they not change that often….

54 minutes ago, gizbug said:

Question for those who price match with RCCL. How often do you check for lower prices on RCCL site? I booked for next thanksgiving so have until august to find a lower advertised price. Wondering if those who also shop a lower price after booking are on the site weekly comparing prices or do they not change that often….

I check daily on many sites to include RCI. Sometimes there are just a few days when you find something lower and I contact my TA immediately. My TA appreciates this because their time is limited and they know I do not waste their time. In most cases, I get an immediate response that it is a better deal and they book it or explain to me why I should not proceed. Take control of your money and vacation and treat your TA as an advocate instead of an advisor. I always let them know that when they save me money, it will come back to them with another cruise booking. I went from two bookings to three due to the savings they helped me with.

• Like 1