MDR menu available in Luminae on edge series?

Dylan0474mac

Hi all,

First time with celebrity in February and I am looking over the different menus. We prefer the menus in the MDR's on most nights but would obviously still like to enjoy luminae. I have seen that on the older class ships you could order entrees at Luminae from the MDR menu but havent been able to confirm for Beyond.

TIA!

Luminae will have the everyday items from the MDR menu ( chicken, salmon & steak) and they have onion soup, shrimp cocktail, Caesar salad and a couple of desserts but not the daily menu items or the Signature items from the different dining rooms.

It is a logistical problem.  Luminae and its kitchen is on Deck 16 forward.  The 4 MDRs are on Deck 3 and 4 aft and the kitchen is also aft.  To have a waiter go from 16 forward to 2 or 3 aft would take them away from other passengers an out 10 minutes at a time and the food would not be very hot.  On the M & S class ships Luminae was carved out of the MDR so the kitchens are together making getting MDR items much easie.

10 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Luminae will have the everyday items from the MDR menu ( chicken, salmon & steak) and they have onion soup, shrimp cocktail, Caesar salad and a couple of desserts but not the daily menu items or the Signature items from the different dining rooms.

I see. That helps with my reservation decisions. Thank you very much!