Canceling unlimited dining

Good morning.  
ae are leaving on Sunday. 
ae had purchased  the Unlimited Dining plan. 
We have just bid on an upgrade.  

If we get the upgrade , we don’t need the unlimited dining, as we will have the Coastal Kitchen. 
im thinking of canceling the dining plan since I am unsure if we can cancel once onboard.

my question is if we don’t get the upgrade, can we repurchase the unlimited dining onboard?  I realize it will be more expensive, but didn’t want to wait till we got onboard. 

thank you for any information. 

2 minutes ago, travellgirl said:

Good morning.  
ae are leaving on Sunday. 
ae had purchased  the Unlimited Dining plan. 
We have just bid on an upgrade.  

If we get the upgrade , we don’t need the unlimited dining, as we will have the Coastal Kitchen. 
im thinking of canceling the dining plan since I am unsure if we can cancel once onboard.

my question is if we don’t get the upgrade, can we repurchase the unlimited dining onboard?  I realize it will be more expensive, but didn’t want to wait till we got onboard. 

If you get the upgrade (big if...very low chance) the concierge can cancel it and you would get refundable obc that would be refunded if not used. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, travellgirl said:

G

Probably but no guarantee that the UDP will be available and who know the price at that time

I wouldn't cancel it, Coastal kitchen is totally different than unlimited dining. If you're on an Oasis class ship, there are a ton of different dining options, with different menus and different atmospheres. Coastal kitchen is just a dedicated main dining room with (supposedly) upgraded menus from the regular main dining room, but it's certainly not the same as being able to visit different restaurants with different themes and food categories every night. 

• Like 2