Spa Discount?

shanecindy21403

I noticed on the list of "new" benefits it says platinum and above get a 10% discount on spa services. I know on my last cruise I had prebooked and paid for a few services for myself and DH. They didn't credit our shipboard account with any discount of 10% so I assume it's not automatic like the excursions discount.  Has anyone used this new discount and if so how'd you get it? Did you just go to the front desk and get the discount applied?  The spa people are clueless. Thanks!

Yes because last cruise they even tried to charge me full price even though I had prepaid everything except for the gratuity that gets added at the time of service. I had to show them all my services I had booked and paid ahead of time. I'm just glad I printed all of it off. When I asked about the 10% discount they said the services are already discounted because I prebooked and wouldn't give the 10% discount.

Now I'm getting an email for my upcoming cruise in a couple of weeks reminding me to book spa services early at reduced rates plus I'll get the additional 10% discount. I guess I'll just book and save the email and argue with them about the 10% onboard.