Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Jumbo shrimp cocktail...

PXL_20221204_232334880.thumb.jpg.d9f5a79ae56a334a10090dfb90b229a3.jpg

PXL_20221204_232344697.jpg

For a brand new state of the art phone, I think this looks like rubbish... And, by rubbish, I mean crap... Thanks Google...

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I always take a picture of the mini bar before I check out as evidence that I didn't use anything. Y'all are my witness.PXL_20221204_152332253.thumb.jpg.e8aad14618f8945358a0ffe5ad2d8a78.jpg

PXL_20221204_152335470.jpg

Your not the only one. I do also since one trip to Vegas went to use the desk to write something and glanced at all the treats and saw 2 packages were open and half eaten, candy and nuts. This was at the Wynn!

• Like 1

Thinking back to earlier, I can't believe that lady just waved me onto the escalator several segments before my boarding schedule... I was planning on spending at least an hour or so sitting in the terminal, and as it turned out, I never stopped walking once I got through security... 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I still can't get on the WiFi... Hopefully this piece of crap Pixel 6 Pro doesn't mess me out of what was a decent review so far...

It is crap. I have problems receiving and making calls periodically. Inbound calls go straight to voicemail and outbound calls end before a ring tone ., 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

For a brand new state of the art phone, I think this looks like rubbish... And, by rubbish, I mean crap... Thanks Google...

Oh that was you that said that. At first I thought “man that’s rude. That’s a rude Brit.” That would’ve been dreadful.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Okay, I see some churning on the side thrusters... We're moving now!!!!!!...

PXL_20221204_220328172.jpg

I love this pic.  There's south beach in the not-too-far-distance and what I really love is those introspective looks on the guys faces.  I know that feeling... a little dreamy, a little like a dream-come-true, anticipation starts to change to reality.  Have fun!

Edited by IntrepidFromDC
  • Like 1

I'm back at the cabin now, and it's only 8:40... However many drinks I've had is all I'm having tonight, and I'll be turning in soon... Thanks to all of you who've stuck it out this far, and hopefully there'll be much more fun to come... 

• Like 28