Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

I also picked up this St Maarten license tag as a souvenir. Five bucks, and easily fits in my suitcase.

PXL_20221209_152536110.jpg

I collect license plates and half my fun in ports is trying to find them.  R is a rental car in St. Martin.  The French side uses the Euro style plates, I managed to find two of that style on the Dutch side when we were there. 

Edited by detroitavant
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah it's one of those things I already have two cruises in the first part of 2024 so I either find a way to squeeze this one in or push it back almost a year.

I'm probably going to skip the Jubilee altogether now, and figure something else out to do... 

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, figmentfreak said:

I thought that was you when I was on my morning walk around the decks. 

I think that I saw you too... Sorry if I didn't stop to say hello, I wasn't sure... Whenever I'm writing, I'm "in the zone", and sometimes have tunnel vision.

• Like 5

At the bar here they have this cutting board that they use to flatten and compress the ice. I saw little Nikola pounding on it with a bottle of vodka the other day, and was thinking to myself "that's dangerous, and could cause serious injury"...  Well, just now he was pounding the thing and cut his hand. Not too terribly, but there was blood... 

• Like 5

Guy comes up and says "hey, can you move, we have six people"... Keep in mind, I've already been here for a half hour, and they showed up twenty minutes late... Bite me, you'll have to just yell past me to your buddies.

• Like 16
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

Guy comes up and says "hey, can you move, we have six people"... Keep in mind, I've already been here for a half hour, and they showed up twenty minutes late... Bite me, you'll have to just yell past me to your buddies.

They shouldn't be messing with a guy that just had a cruise canceled! 🤬

• Like 11
  • Haha 11

15 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

If I get to 300, I'm flying you all to Atlanta for a party at my apartment!... (***actual prize may vary from the one originally promised. No purchase necessary. Not valid in California or American Samoa.)

Screenshot_20221208-214307.png

Never bee to Atlanta, can't wait LOL

• Like 3

15 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

If I get to 300, I'm flying you all to Atlanta for a party at my apartment!... (***actual prize may vary from the one originally promised. No purchase necessary. Not valid in California or American Samoa.)

Screenshot_20221208-214307.png

Never been to Atlanta, can't wait LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1