Room service charges?

4 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

Continental Breakfast is delivered for free. We do this sometimes to get an early coffee and danish to have on the balcony. I call this my "pre-breakfast".

We've done this before too. Do you order the night before as a backup wakeup call?  If so do you leave the door hanger or call it in before bedtime?

• Like 1

We use the Door Hanger the night before and I think on Anthem you could order via the TV which was really convenient. We would do this before just before we retired and depending on how late we were determined our delivery time. Don't use it for a wakeup call as I'm an early riser.

43 minutes ago, ballarinamom said:

We've done this before too. Do you order the night before as a backup wakeup call?  If so do you leave the door hanger or call it in before bedtime?

We do use it as a wake-up call.  It's lovely to have that cup of coffee to wake you up!😉

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Luckynana said:

We do use it as a wake-up call.  It's lovely to have that cup of coffee to wake you up!😉

I bring my husband a fresh cup of Starbucks from the Promenade every morning around 7 am when I am done with my gym workout.  He loves it because he loves super fresh coffee, not stuff made and put in a pot.  I go to the gym by 6 am every morning, so super easy to stop at the Promenade and get his coffee before I go back to the cabin.  He drinks it while I take a shower and we are out the door by 7:30 at the latest.  On sea days I head up to the pool deck to get our loungers and we stay there all day except for bathroom breaks and a quick 20 minute breakfast.