Allure of the Seas 1 Bedroom Grand Suite Question

Doc2725

Looking at booking a 1 Bedroom GS on Allure of the Seas. I have watched a few tours of this cabin on YouTube. I noticed that some have two full-size loungers on the balcony, while others have two seat style loungers with a table. My question is, is there anyway to tell which 1 Bedroom GS’s will have which balcony set up? And more importantly, are all one bedroom GS balconies the same size, or are there a few with bigger balconies? If so, which ones? Thank you in advance! 

Hopefully someone will know all your answers, but the balcony chairs can change or you can request to have them changed. For instance I had a corner aft and had looked at the one opposite in person, and it had 2 lounge chairs. When I got into mine I had one lounge chair and one larger upright chair. I could have asked to switch them out but I was solo so didnt care. 

28 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Hopefully someone will know all your answers, but the balcony chairs can change or you can request to have them changed. For instance I had a corner aft and had looked at the one opposite in person, and it had 2 lounge chairs. When I got into mine I had one lounge chair and one larger upright chair. I could have asked to switch them out but I was solo so didnt care. 

Thank you for replying. 

Saw a video on YouTube today that said some 1 bedroom grand suite balconies on Allure are bigger than others, but it didn’t specify which staterooms this might be. Can anyone confirm and provide more details?