Fly2Fun airfare quotes

2 hours ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Can you check fares before you book like you can do on Princess/Holland America? Is it the same agency?

I couldn't see the Fly2Fun option until I actually booked and had access to the planner.

Just curious, though, why purchase through the cruise line? Google flights is much easier to use and you can set an email alert to track prices for where you're going.

1 hour ago, notscb said:

I couldn't see the Fly2Fun option until I actually booked and had access to the planner.

Just curious, though, why purchase through the cruise line? Google flights is much easier to use and you can set an email alert to track prices for where you're going.

One way fares to Europe are very expensive. Princess and Holland America offer much better rates and flexibility than booking independently.

You have to book your cruise first. Then you can check flights and prices available to fly2fun. You actually select your flights and the prices vary accordingly. You can use this to compare to booking directly with the airline yourself. A benefit for me is that with the flexible fare, my airfare is rolled into the price of the cruise making the payment due on the final payment date instead of immediately. Fly2Fun also automatically includes protection.on your flight portion. That came in handy when my flight was cancelled 2 hours before takeoff. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

You have to book your cruise first. Then you can check flights and prices available to fly2fun. You actually select your flights and the prices vary accordingly. You can use this to compare to booking directly with the airline yourself. A benefit for me is that with the flexible fare, my airfare is rolled into the price of the cruise making the payment due on the final payment date instead of immediately. Fly2Fun also automatically includes protection.on your flight portion. That came in handy when my flight was cancelled 2 hours before takeoff. 

Good info. Sounds like what I'm used to with Princess and HAL.

11 hours ago, reeinaz said:

Did Fly2Fun take care of rebooking you on another flight?  Was it timely?  TIA!

@ninjacat123 They attempted to get me on another flight but there was no availability to make it on time. Flights had been cancelled over the previous 2 days so any vacancies were filled by those people. But they were able to book me to meet the 2nd leg of the B2B and I wasn't charged any additional fees. The new ticket was nearly $200 more than what I paid. So even though Philly has enough direct flights to Miami or FLL to have multiple backups in theory, I now fly in a day ahead.

• Thanks 1