Photo Discounts/ Other Discounts Royal Carribbean

gregtheegg

I am going on a cruise January 2nd.  Last night in my cruise portal there was a deal for 50% off photos.  I had some holiday stuff to do and thought I would take care of it today.  Magically the price is now higher- only 33% off.  Honestly.  Kind of PO'ed.  

Question-  Should I just assume all these prices are going to go up as I approach the cruise?  Are they just going to dump all my pictures in one last minute sale a thon at the end of the cruise.  I guess I am not that PO'ed.  They had a great deal for 100 pictures and I really didnt think they would even take 100 pictures of me that would be interested in.  The deal for 10 pictures I am sure will be just fine.  But some advice.  

Should I just take any good deal I see now? or should I wait to buy some of this stuff?

THank ou in advance

On 12/2/2022 at 9:08 AM, gregtheegg said:

Should I just take any good deal I see now? or should I wait to buy some of this stuff?

THank ou in advance

RCI practices "Dynamic Pricing" and prices go up and down all the time! If you see something at a price you like, jump on it.