JUST GOT OFF SYMPHONY

montlee

On 12/2/2022 at 4:25 PM, Eddie Wilson said:

I believe on they have only one backstage crew, that work the Headline shows, then on other nights the Aqua shows, and at other times the Ice show. 

I have been told even the performers of say the Aqua show work wardrobe changes and other backstage duties while the headline show is playing, and vice versa when the Aqua show is playing.-

So, the reason they don’t have 6 performances per week is that same as every other issue, .....staffing

Eddie

I can not and will not say that what I'm about to throw out there is factual on RCCL.  But, we took a behind the scenes tour on Rustbucket Cruise Lines and we were told that the stage crew, except for the very specialized entertainment staff, were regular crew member that volunteer to work extra and earn extra money.  This was pre-COVID and again, not RCCL.  I've taken the tour on RCCL but that never came up.

On 12/11/2022 at 1:56 PM, NCMtnBoys said:

Sorry you had such a hard time and negative experience. But thank you for posting about your experience, which prompted me to check my reservation for Symphony January 21st to see if the shows were open for reservations. They were not, last time I checked sometime not too long ago. But they are now! So I was able to reserve four shows. I did not see anything about the ice show though, is that something that can be reserved before boarding, as I did the other four shows?

There were 3 ice shows on my Symphony sailing, 2 of them didn't require a reservation, so that might be why you're not seeing it.