Anthem sofa bed for 12 year old girl and 13 year old boy

I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times...10 days until final payment but out $400 if we cancel. I'm having serious cold feet about my teens sharing the double sofa bed. For those who have slept in the sofa bed or had kids do it, how bad was it? Thanks!

1 minute ago, SwimCarrie said:

I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times...10 days until final payment but out $400 if we cancel. I'm having serious cold feet about my teens sharing the double sofa bed. For those who have slept in the sofa bed or had kids do it, how bad was it? Thanks!

Sofabeds on Anthem have a trundle that is pulled out and the sofabed can be made up with the trundle at the lower position so each person has their own defined space.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2022 at 5:37 PM, SwimCarrie said:

I make them share in a hotel room...would this be totally different? Is it that much smaller?

They probably share a real bed in a hotel which is more comfortable than a sofa bed.

Each time my kids have had to share a traditional pull out sofa bed, the room steward was kind enough to make it up with a common fitted sheet, but separate top sheets, blankets, and comforters. This gave them a more separated feeling. They survived without complaint.