That Other Live: Celebration b2b

jam19872016

2 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

I'm wondering how similar to Quest this will be. It has returned on royal as of last month but so far no word from carnival that it will ever be back. 

I remember reading JH say around Thanksgiving that Quest is back but it is up to each CD if they want to schedule it or not. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lennythenose said:

I remember reading JH say around Thanksgiving that Quest is back but it is up to each CD if they want to schedule it or not. 

That's good to hear. At least it has a chance. I wonder why we had this and not Quest. It was definitely R rated why not just do the real event.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

Good morning.

I used to be unsure if I preferred the two sea days at the front or the back. I've definitely landed on team front.

That last sea day you are really hit with the reality the cruise is concluding. This is two days of that. 

Funny you mention that. On the other hand, doing port days makes things seem quicker to me.

Have enjoyed the thread. We are getting on Monday and it’s been great having 3 recent threads live blogging the ship.

30 minutes ago, Hoosierpop said:

Funny you mention that. On the other hand, doing port days makes things seem quicker to me.

Have enjoyed the thread. We are getting on Monday and it’s been great having 3 recent threads live blogging the ship.

How cool to be onboard for Christmas. 

I looked high and low for a reasonable fare on any ship and turned up nothing.

Enjoy! She is a wonderful ship and the holiday decorations are beautiful. 

• Like 3

I'm conducting two experiments tonight. I'm at guys conducting experiment number 1. I've seen reviews where people say they can only order one entree at guy's. 

The menu still states the third entree is a charge but nothing about number two. I'm here to see what my experience is.

• Like 5