That Other Live: Celebration b2b

jam19872016

The sides were all excellent.

The fish had a good flavor bit was over cooked and got dried out.

The fundertots were meh l wouldn't get them again.

The banana pie was not really pie. It was the kind of dessert you find on Lido. Banana flavored gelatin with whipped cream. Disappointing. 

The meal was average but I wouldn't mind coming back.  The portions were indeed small although I got my second entree.

Working on Experiment 2 now. Can I order two more entrées at the MDR without a charge?

The hostess at guys didn't ask my room number so I am almost sure I will be successful. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, KaiBlue said:

Thanks for the great review so far!  I was behind but just caught up.  We sail the Celebration next May for a 6 night.  I don't think I saw you mention this but did they have two elegant nights on that part of your B2B? 

Yes, 6 night cruises have to Elegant nights.

Good afternoon.

Hydration is key and is definitely where I messed up the other day. I didn't quite max out but hit 13 and made the smart choice to leave those last two alone.

I enjoyed cucina lunch yesterday but I want to hit chibang so I'm gonna get ready and head there now before they close. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

Here's a photo I thought I would never post because it seems weird to go looking for this to post it in a review but yet here I am.

Just sitting here drinking my coffee and reading on my phone and this guy sits down across from me.

20221218_143844-X2.jpg

I've seen that on other Carnival cruises and other cruiselines as well. For the life of me I don't understand why people think it's appropriate to put the feet up on furniture in public indoor venues. I actually call people out for it and shame them out loud. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kwokpot said:

I've seen that on other Carnival cruises and other cruiselines as well. For the life of me I don't understand why people think it's appropriate to put the feet up on furniture in public indoor venues. I actually call people out for it and shame them out loud. 

I don't think he can be shamed 😆. It's definitely very tacky to put your feet on public furniture. At least put some socks on. Still tacky but not as gross at least.

• Like 1