Does Princess offer non-alcoholic wine in the dining room?

Hugahav

Hi everyone, new Princess cruiser here with an unusual question.  I am currently taking medication that doesn't allow me to drink alcohol and I was wondering if anyone knows whether Princess offers a non-alcoholic wine option in the main dining room?  I love both the taste and "ceremony" of having wine with dinner and I'm hoping they have an option for folks like me, lol.  I appreciate all replies.  😊

I know that they have apple juice and also Sprite.  Im sure that you can get either in a wine glass. 

I do not know if they have grape juice because I ve never seen it, but never actually looked.

Also, you can bring your own on board, as it is not wine, I dont think that they would charge the uncorking fee, but I dont know!

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply!  I might look into purchasing some non-alcoholic wine to bring aboard.  I can always ask if I can bring the bottle to the MDR without the corkage fee.  If not, I suppose I could just pour myself a glass and carry it with me to dinner.  🍷

They had non-alcoholic wine onboard at the bars as well as  “zero-proof” mocktails so it must be available in MDR. Also these are available in my April 2023 voyage to pre-purchase:

> Martinelli’s Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Cider 750ml Sparkling Apple Cider $12.98

> Sutter Home FRE Non-Alcoholic White Zinfandel 750ml California $18.88

Edited by Ombud
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Ombud said:

They had non-alcoholic wine onboard at the bars as well as  “zero-proof” mocktails so it must be available in MDR. Also these are available in my April 2023 voyage to pre-purchase:

Thank you so much!  It's nice to know there are at least some options.  I appreciate the info!

• 9 months later...
On 12/4/2022 at 1:04 PM, Hugahav said:

Thank you for the reply!  I might look into purchasing some non-alcoholic wine to bring aboard.  I can always ask if I can bring the bottle to the MDR without the corkage fee.  If not, I suppose I could just pour myself a glass and carry it with me to dinner.  🍷

You most definitely could do that!

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2022 at 10:53 AM, Ombud said:

Yikes. It's only $3.50 at the Supermarket.

So could we bring a bottle on board instead of a bottle of wine?

• 1 month later...

I also would like to know if the Martinellis or Fre is available with the Plus fare? We will be traveling with a friend in recovery and he enjoys a glass of either at dinner. We frequently cruise Celebrity together and he is able to get Fre in the MDR with his drink package.