Escape Room - Symphony

Hey all! My husband and I will be on the Symphony of the Seas at the end of the year and wanted to know about the Escape the Rubicon escape room. Since this is our first time we wanted to know how it is . We thought it would be fun but wanted to hear about your experiences! Was it fun? is it worth it? Do you get paired with other people or will it be just us 2? thank you!

I'm not sure about the version on Symphony, but we have done the Escape the Rubicon on another ship (I think it was Allure or Harmony?).  We have also done a different escape room on Mariner.

Generally, you are paired with many other people, whoever wants to participate in that time slot.  There is a limit to the size of the group, but I'm not sure what it is.  I think we had somewhere between 10-14 people in the room - but for these rooms, there is a lot to do, so you need at least a couple of groups (or more) working on puzzles.  The frustrating part about that is that there are some puzzles solved that you never even have a chance to ponder.

For us, it was completely worth it but we love escape rooms - and the production quality is top notch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nolegirl01 said:

Hey all! My husband and I will be on the Symphony of the Seas at the end of the year and wanted to know about the Escape the Rubicon escape room. Since this is our first time we wanted to know how it is . We thought it would be fun but wanted to hear about your experiences! Was it fun? is it worth it? Do you get paired with other people or will it be just us 2? thank you!

Our group enjoyed it, but as the oldest member of the group I felt it was a bit dark, so I used my phone to light up some of the clues we had to read.  I had to tell the person running the cruise I was using my phone as a flashlight only, he was ok with that.