Beverage Package

billf0401

We are booked on the Riviera on 1/4/23 in a  PH3 category.  I just tried to purchase a Beverage Package on the website and  received the following message. " Due to Beverage Package restrictions you can not shop at this time".  Seems strange and I will call tomorrow.  Has anyone an explanation or comment.  BTW we are well beyond any age of question.....Very much looking forward to the refurbished Riviera.

1 hour ago, billf0401 said:

We are booked on the Riviera on 1/4/23 in a  PH3 category.  I just tried to purchase a Beverage Package on the website and  received the following message. " Due to Beverage Package restrictions you can not shop at this time".  Seems strange and I will call tomorrow.  Has anyone an explanation or comment.  BTW we are well beyond any age of question.....Very much looking forward to the refurbished Riviera.

Some things  you cannot do online  you have to call O or have your TA do it for you

Hmmm, we're in a B3 on a Feb Riviera cruise so I thought I'd give it a try.  (on O's site) I added the Prestige package to my cart and got as far as putting in my credit card info.  I didn't really want the package so I didn't go on.  Didn't seem like a problem though, but who knows.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, EasyGoingGuy said:

Hmmm, we're in a B3 on a Feb Riviera cruise so I thought I'd give it a try.  (on O's site) I added the Prestige package to my cart and got as far as putting in my credit card info.  I didn't really want the package so I didn't go on.  Didn't seem like a problem though, but who knows.

I'm on a cruise next month and the website gives me the option to add drink packages for both me and my spouse.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, billf0401 said:

We are booked on the Riviera on 1/4/23 in a  PH3 category.  I just tried to purchase a Beverage Package on the website and  received the following message. " Due to Beverage Package restrictions you can not shop at this time".  Seems strange and I will call tomorrow. 

Did you find out  why you could not book online??

18 hours ago, billf0401 said:

Did you choose an OLife selection (Excursions, Beverage or OBC)? Which one?

On 12/5/2022 at 5:49 PM, billf0401 said:

My O experience is limited, 3 sailings, all in 2022.  All in PH2.  All on Regatta.  That said, I've never seen anything other than the message you mention.  I regard this as "normal" for O though I don't know why it happens.  On our April sailing, I called my O personal booking person (yes, I know, I know, don't book direct . . . but it was our first O experience and the fares and add ons are so confusing I wanted expert counsel) anyway, he was able to add the drink package within 60 seconds.