Princess Prizes

MsSoCalCruiser

1 hour ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Not that I will be playing but I just saw this in the Medallion application.  Is this something new?

368D5F9D-9A9C-4545-8282-BE0B7A67D446.jpeg

39BE39EB-CBD5-495E-9CEC-801BC44EA7EC.jpeg

Not new, extra cost or part of upgraded premium package.  

49 minutes ago, Crashe said:

Not new, extra cost or part of upgraded premium package.  

Thank you.  I know that the Princess Prizes isn’t new but people were saying that they had to check their accounts at times to see if they had won.  It is now listed on the MedallionClass application.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Thank you.  I know that the Princess Prizes isn’t new but people were saying that they had to check their accounts at times to see if they had won.  It is now listed on the MedallionClass application.  

It also tells you if you win (or not) Every time you enter the room.  It either says try again next time or congratulations on the door entry screen.

• Like 1

I haven’t seen this screen before,  I am onboard Diamond now and just clicked on the Packages icon and it shows  I have Plus, clicked on that and it says I have used 5 of my 15 alcohol beverages… interesting since I only had 2 today,  I guess someone else’s drinks were put towards my account?!    Hope they enjoyed them 😄. Doesn’t matter to me since there’s no way I will ever drink 15 drinks but just for fun I am going to keep en eye on it for the remainder of my cruise.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

I haven’t seen this screen before,  I am onboard Diamond now and just clicked on the Packages icon and it shows  I have Plus, clicked on that and it says I have used 5 of my 15 alcohol beverages… interesting since I only had 2 today,  I guess someone else’s drinks were put towards my account?!    Hope they enjoyed them 😄. Doesn’t matter to me since there’s no way I will ever drink 15 drinks but just for fun I am going to keep en eye on it for the remainder of my cruise.

Where do you click to find out how many drinks you have consumed?  I think the most I’ve ever had in one day is four and that’s throughout the entire day.  

I would definitely keep an eye on that. I was charged for someone else’s drinks on my last cruise. One of the drinks was a beer.  I can’t even stand the smell of beer and definitely don’t like the taste so that wasn’t me, lol.  Even if you have Plus I would report it because they need to get a handle on that.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

10 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

I know the 15 drink limit is supposed to be specifically for alcohol, but is it possible the app is erroneously counting non-alcoholic drinks charged to the account? That would still be a problem (although I doubt many people ever reach 15 alcoholic drinks) but better than Princess charging drinks to the wrong person!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

@MsSoCalCruiser  go to medallion pay portfolio, click on packages, click on your package ( in my case it’s Plus), and you will get to a screen that shows your tally:

19062BCC-B43C-445C-9C50-51194EAFBC6A.thumb.jpeg.011fb6abfe62cf71daa7b43a39b0bea8.jpeg

Just off Enchanted.  I too discovered that. 

Worked the first couple days and then started telling me I 'had no packages'.  Never saw drink counts again for the next 8 days.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2022 at 9:34 PM, Shelly97060 said:

Today I have had zero alcohol related beverages but my tally shows that I have had 1 drink out of 15. I now suspect that it is counting the coffee/ tea beverages that I am getting at Good Spirits at Sea when I walk up and order ( maybe the bartender is ringing something up wrong?).  I will test that theory tomorrow and report back!

• Like 1