Norwegian Jade March 21 2023

Hi there fellow cruisers

We will be joining Jade on 21 March 2023 out of Athens and will follow that with a back-to-back on 30 March 2023 - nothing like too much cruising!  
And I can't wait after a 3-year hiatus due to you-know-what

We have organized a private tour from Limassol to a couple of villages with lunch at Omodos and are looking for a like-minded couple to join the four of us for the day.  We have visited Cyprus many times over the last 5 years, so we are pretty across what needs to be done in a short period of time.

We are all in our early 60s (2 Aussies and 2 Americans) good friends who are living in Penang, Malaysia.  We are active and non-smokers, so please if you are a smoker this excursion will not be suitable.

You will need to have good mobility, enjoy wine at a local Winery and eat local food without being picky or needing special dietary requirements.  If this is you, please contact me for more information. 

12 hours ago, twomacs2 said:

Hi there fellow cruisers

We will be joining Jade on 21 March 2023 out of Athens and will follow that with a back-to-back on 30 March 2023 - nothing like too much cruising!  
And I can't wait after a 3-year hiatus due to you-know-what

We have organized a private tour from Limassol to a couple of villages with lunch at Omodos and are looking for a like-minded couple to join the four of us for the day.  We have visited Cyprus many times over the last 5 years, so we are pretty across what needs to be done in a short period of time.

We are all in our early 60s (2 Aussies and 2 Americans) good friends who are living in Penang, Malaysia.  We are active and non-smokers, so please if you are a smoker this excursion will not be suitable.

You will need to have good mobility, enjoy wine at a local Winery and eat local food without being picky or needing special dietary requirements.  If this is you, please contact me for more information. 

You really need to post this on your roll call.  That’s where you will find fellow cruisers.