Premium Drink Package upgrade -- available online?

bruzin_for_a_cruizin

For our upcoming Nov 2023 sailing on Beyond, I've been monitoring the website for the opportunity to upgrade our Always Included classic package to the premium package. There is no option to purchase the upgrade that I see, only the full packages. Clearly, the reservation module isn't passing on to the store the details of my reservation. I've only previously sailed on X in the Retreat, so didn't have to purchase the upgrade. 

Is this something I can do online, or do I have to call in to give them my money?

1 hour ago, bruzin_for_a_cruizin said:

For our upcoming Nov 2023 sailing on Beyond, I've been monitoring the website for the opportunity to upgrade our Always Included classic package to the premium package. There is no option to purchase the upgrade that I see, only the full packages. Clearly, the reservation module isn't passing on to the store the details of my reservation. I've only previously sailed on X in the Retreat, so didn't have to purchase the upgrade. 

Is this something I can do online, or do I have to call in to give them my money?

Do it on day two once on-board.  Just drink the well stuff the first day, go to a bar, purchase the upgrade, the bar tender gets a commision and he/she will be your new friend every time you go to that bar.

3 hours ago, VitaminSea53 said:

What is the cost / day to upgrade Bev Pkg from Basic to Premium?

$15 per person per day

15 * (number of nights in your sailing) * 1.2 (for gratuities) * (1 - [your Captain's Club discount]) = your price

select get a 10% discount, elite get 15% discount