Marriott Day Pass now $49

atlast95

13 minutes ago, rjrpar said:

I’ve tried twice to contact her and no response. Wonder if she could be on vacation? Or changed jobs?

As one previously posted…….
This contact address never leaves the hotel and is monitored by management 

reservation@stkittsmarriott.com

Or telephone

• 1 month later...

We got back recently from our day visit to the Marriott.

Even though we booked many months ago at $39 a person, when we checked in they automatically charged us $49.   I was very quick to pull out my e-mails and confirmations and they adjusted our price back to $39.   

Cabs were very easy to get to and from the port to the hotel.   We were charged $5 a person each way which I thought was a very good price.

Unfortunately, the beach was a huge disappointment as there was a seaweed issue.    We did still sit on the beach in the morning and then moved over to the pool after lunch.   We heard the hotel was offering their guest free shuttles to another beach to make up for it.   

We thought the prices for food and drinks were reasonable and did enjoy our lunch.

The massages offered on the beach were incredible at $45 for about 40 minutes.    Six in our group had them and said they were better than the ones they had during the week on the ship.

We also pre-booked a day room which we were glad we did as it was nice to have the bathroom and shower available to us.

So, even though the actual beach was a disappointment, we did enjoy our day at the Marriott.

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2023 at 11:43 AM, PORT ROYAL said:

We book a day room direct in advance.  Never go through a booking agent.

TTE Protocol is to rock up, flash cash, don’t tell them one is from Carnival (lie), take lift, press down, set up a bar tab, enjoy.

PORT ROYAL

You are SO funny!! That's true.  I'm going back to St. Kitts this Nov. and doing the Marriott Day Pass with the exact same protocol I've used in the past. Works every time. Love that Marriott beach and the REAL ocean. It's magnificent.  

Gonna leave the Marriott around 1:30pm and take a taxi to Palm Court Gardens before we get back on the ship. Have a couple of vodka martinis say hello to everybody have a couple more vodka martinis and then head back to the ship.

It's a plan.

14 minutes ago, TTEllis said:

PORT ROYAL

You are SO funny!! That's true.  I'm going back to St. Kitts this Nov. and doing the Marriott Day Pass with the exact same protocol I've used in the past. Works every time. Love that Marriott beach and the REAL ocean. It's magnificent.  

Gonna leave the Marriott around 1:30pm and take a taxi to Palm Court Gardens before we get back on the ship. Have a couple of vodka martinis say hello to everybody have a couple more vodka martinis and then head back to the ship.

It's a plan.

You’re back….

Just now, PORT ROYAL said:

You’re back….

Yes sir I'm back.

I had a health issue it's been resolved. Trying to find a cruise. Let's get together in Martinique and drink some rhum, I'll buy!!

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

The Marriott is the place for discerning and genteel Cruisers and Holidaymakers.

Great ambience, service, food and drinks.   Totally secure and T’erd free.

Book direct or rock up with the TTE Protocol.  

Hi was is the TTE Protocol?

4 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

TTE Protocol is to rock up, flash cash, don’t tell them one is from Carnival (lie), take lift, press down, set up a bar tab, enjoy.

That's it!! Don't forget big smile!! Works every time. Thanks PORT ROYAL. 👍

11 minutes ago, carbon said:

Dont you need wrist band?

Think they issued bands for the last three years, because there were dishonest people thinking they could enter and stay without payment, not being discovered.  Security would have enthusiastically completed the robust removal of the infestation.

Not 100% sure if bands are still in operation.  But, who cares, so long as the knowledge of, plus usage of bands does deter and keeps these reprobates away. 

4 hours ago, carbon said:

I called the hotel and a wrist band is given.  What if I just want to sit at the bar and have a few drinks do I need a wrist band?

Never considered this specific option, so better to direct this question to the Marriott.

Personally, one thinks that having access to all the Hotel’s day facilities, whether they are used or not, could require payment.  But one’s thoughts could be proven incorrect.

23 hours ago, carbon said:

I called the hotel and a wrist band is given.  What if I just want to sit at the bar and have a few drinks do I need a wrist band?

That would have been a question you should have asked the hotel when you called about the wristband. 🙄

Call them back and see what they tell you.

I'll stick with the $50 wristband. 

Edited by TTEllis

• 7 months later...

We were just in St. Kitts on 2/9 and got the day pass at the Marriott. We got there at about 9:30am and had no problem purchasing a pass at the desk (they still give out wristbands). It is $49 per person and gives you access to the beach and the pool. At the beach, chairs are included as well as a cabana-like covered area. Cabanas at the pool are an additional $30. Also get a discount on food, drinks and spa services. Nice beach, very quiet and plenty of room. 

On 2/11/2024 at 9:44 PM, misscruiser36 said:

We were just in St. Kitts on 2/9 and got the day pass at the Marriott. We got there at about 9:30am and had no problem purchasing a pass at the desk (they still give out wristbands). It is $49 per person and gives you access to the beach and the pool. At the beach, chairs are included as well as a cabana-like covered area. Cabanas at the pool are an additional $30. Also get a discount on food, drinks and spa services. Nice beach, very quiet and plenty of room. 

any issues with seaweed? We will be there end of March and we are waiting to book to see how the seaweed situation is. 

8 hours ago, l1lgreekprincess said:

any issues with seaweed? We will be there end of March and we are waiting to book to see how the seaweed situation is. 

Weed can appear overnight, or in hours, caused by adverse weather conditions out at sea.  Therefore, if Weed is a such a deal breaker, suggest one telephones the Marriott on the morning of one’s docking, for precise beach Weed information.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2023 at 4:52 PM, PORT ROYAL said:

Hey PORT ROYAL, 

Let me ask you something. I'm trying to get back to St. Kitts this Thanksgiving(November-December) on another ship visit.

I was going to try something different this visit to St. Kitts and go over to Nevis something I've never done. 

After all is said and done is it worth the time and $$$ to commit to spending the day on Nevis? Or would I be better off staying on St. Kitts and doing the day pass again? Thanks Todd

12 minutes ago, TTEllis said:

Hey PORT ROYAL, 

Let me ask you something. I'm trying to get back to St. Kitts this Thanksgiving(November-December) on another ship visit.

I was going to try something different this visit to St. Kitts and go over to Nevis something I've never done. 

After all is said and done is it worth the time and $$$ to commit to spending the day on Nevis? Or would I be better off staying on St. Kitts and doing the day pass again? Thanks Todd

Best option…. Try Nevis with

https://bluewatersafaris.com/tour/nevis-beach-getaway/

Book early

They use Lime beach bar, but take the short walk down the beach to “Sunshine’s” to enjoy a few Killer Bees.  Also their menu is good and priced fairly.  WiFi is available and free.  Sunshine’s also offer Killer Bees as a takeaway -

Link - https://www.facebook.com/sunshinenevis/

Enjoy

Edited by PORT ROYAL
WiFi

10 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Best option…. Try Nevis with

https://bluewatersafaris.com/tour/nevis-beach-getaway/

Book early

They use Lime beach bar, but take the short walk down the beach to “Sunshine’s” to enjoy a few Killer Bees.  Also their menu is good and priced fairly.  WiFi is available and free.  Sunshine’s also offer Killer Bees as a takeaway -

Link - https://www.facebook.com/sunshinenevis/

Enjoy

Nice, Thank you.🤜🤛