Laundry Web Special

drowelf

I was checking out things from an email I got about the Web Specials currently available until 12/16. Looking under the Gifts and Gear. I found Laundry. It lists at $40pp, but nowhere can I find out if that for a 1 shot or for the whole 14 day cruise. 

Anybody got any knowledge about this? 

19 minutes ago, drowelf said:

I was checking out things from an email I got about the Web Specials currently available until 12/16. Looking under the Gifts and Gear. I found Laundry. It lists at $40pp, but nowhere can I find out if that for a 1 shot or for the whole 14 day cruise. 

Anybody got any knowledge about this? 

It's for 1 bag period

11 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

It's for 1 bag period

I thought so. Since I can't find the bag price on the Celebrity Website, is this a good deal for 1 bag? Since there is no self service laundry on Celebrity, we are more than likely going to have to do a small amount of laundry for underwear, socks and T-Shirts. How much can you stuff into a bag? 

10 minutes ago, drowelf said:

I thought so. Since I can't find the bag price on the Celebrity Website, is this a good deal for 1 bag? Since there is no self service laundry on Celebrity, we are more than likely going to have to do a small amount of laundry for underwear, socks and T-Shirts. How much can you stuff into a bag? 

I believe onboard price is 50. Of course that is without any status discounts 

8 hours ago, drowelf said:

If it is anything like Royal Caribbean (same parent company) we were able to easily fit 5 days worth of jockey's, panties, my white tees and ankle socks for both of us.

11 hours ago, rcrabb1513 said:

If it is anything like Royal Caribbean (same parent company) we were able to easily fit 5 days worth of jockey's, panties, my white tees and ankle socks for both of us.

44 minutes ago, rcrabb1513 said:

Keep in mind, their laundry is geared to hot water washing like towels, sheets, dining room linens.  Do not give them anything delicate to wash.

This is exactly the kind of stuff that we need washed. We are undertaking a 10 day land adventure after our cruise and need to recycle some of the undies, T's and socks before we hit the road post cruise.