Purchasing internet onbpqrd

lucypr

We are sailing on April 2, 2023 for 19 days from Lisbon to Miami on the Norwegian Sun. We received 600 internet minutes (300 each) as part of our booking, but this will be a working vacation for me, and I will probably plow through those in a few days. I don't want to upgrade before we leave because I want to use my OBC to offset the cost. Does anybody know how much it will cost to upgrade to unlimited once we are onboard? And what if we want to use up our 600 minutes first, and upgrade several days into the cruise?

6 hours ago, lucypr said:

We are sailing on April 2, 2023 for 19 days from Lisbon to Miami on the Norwegian Sun. We received 600 internet minutes (300 each) as part of our booking, but this will be a working vacation for me, and I will probably plow through those in a few days. I don't want to upgrade before we leave because I want to use my OBC to offset the cost. Does anybody know how much it will cost to upgrade to unlimited once we are onboard? And what if we want to use up our 600 minutes first, and upgrade several days into the cruise?

The cost you see for pre-purchase is about what you will pay onboard. You can try to game the upgrade by delaying the purchase to Day 2,,, but very very very few people do that. If you intentionally or accidentally touch your free minutes, you will pay the full price of the package. You can share one account between multiple devices. We, for instance, share one unlimited account between 6 devices - 2 work cell phones, 2 personal cell phones, 1 ipad, 1 work laptop. The next device that needs service just grabs it from the one currently online.