MS Rotterdam daily programs Norwegian fjords 2022 from NL?

shipfriend_max

4 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Although it isn't Norway, we did the Northern Isles 14 day cruise on Rotterdam last August/September.

Here is a link to my thread, which has daily programs and menus.  It will give you an idea.

Thank you! Appreciate it! Did they do the Chocolate Parade on one of the last evenings and did they serve some hours d'oeuvres during sailaway on the first day?

43 minutes ago, shipfriend_max said:

Thank you! Appreciate it! Did they do the Chocolate Parade on one of the last evenings and did they serve some hours d'oeuvres during sailaway on the first day?

I didn't see any hors d'oeuvres at sailaway, but it was a late sailaway and we were having dinner.  They were still loading the ship very late in the afternoon.  

There were afternoon hors d'oeuvres available in Billboard on Board lounge most afternoon.

I don't remember a chocolate parade on this cruise, but as I still have the hard copy of the Daily Programs. I will go through them and check.

• Like 1

Not in Norway but on the Rotterdam leaving Ft. Lauderdale on October 30, 2022, they passed around some nice appetizers at sail away at the aft pool and later in the cruise they had the chocolate "extravaganza" on one evening that I saw.  (I was in BB Kings, and they passed around lots of goodies!)

~Nancy

• Like 1

Thanks to you all! @VMax1700 I also recall the little snacks from Billboard, nice to read that they’ve still been there! 🙂

@oakridger thanks! The appetizers sound noce, great that they’ve been served! I would expect if they’ve been served in Caribbean, same will happen when sailing from NL.

Have there still been those dried fruits after dinner in main dining room at the exit?

1 hour ago, shipfriend_max said:

Have there still been those dried fruits after dinner in main dining room at the exit?

No dried fruits and ginger at the MDR these days.  The "Yum Yum Man" that passed them out in the past on other ships seems to have been retired since the shutdown.  

~Nancy

2 hours ago, oakridger said:

No dried fruits and ginger at the MDR these days.  The "Yum Yum Man" that passed them out in the past on other ships seems to have been retired since the shutdown.  

~Nancy

Okay maybe they’ll be back sooner or later. Otherwise, sad to see them gone, but no huge loss.

Was Mariner lunch offered for loyalty members?