RCCL Confusion and lack of responsiveness

extiger1

3 hours ago, PWP-001 said:

Major difference in what you describe is yours was a direct and specific "guest recovery" issue whereas what the OP describes is a generic mass mailing from a "donotreply" email address.

Please read the title.

Why?  What's your point?  Are you disputing what I'm saying the difference is between the two?

You're going off about your personal issue with RCI while the OP is talking about a mistaken email sent to probably thousands of people.

Edited by PWP-001

10 hours ago, PWP-001 said:

It sounds to me like a "friendly reminder" gone wrong simply because they forgot to filter out those records with a FCC zero balance.

I can think back and count several emails that I've received from companies I do business with that didn't make sense or didn't apply to my situation.  Sometimes there would be an apology email or simply an email asking me to disregard.  Sometimes not.

If you're records show you have a FCC, then thank them for the reminder and book soon.  

If not, you could call and complain how the mistaken email disrupted your life and damaged you, demanding some form of compensation, say perhaps a complimentary dinner for two in Windjammer on your next cruise.  Or you could just move on.

I actually got one today, so called figuring it was not real, but it WAS!!!  I tracked all the FCC's I had and my client's and knew mine were gone, so was super surprised when they said it was good.  Applied it to my Voyager 3/26/23 cruise which I need to pay for before Monday, so that was nice to get the extra amount off the cruise.  Win for me!

• Like 2