When/how do I get my 3-star pin?

LindaJ+

2 hours ago, LindaJ+ said:

We qualified for 3-star on our last cruise.   I can't remember how we got our 2-star pins.

They are typically delivered to your cabin on the cruise that you achieved the level.  This is only if you achieve the new level with sea days, not spending credits.  Otherwise it will usually happen on your next cruise.  That said I had to ask for our 5* pins.

1 hour ago, Lorabelle said:

Hmmmm, I didn't even know there were pins.  LOL  I am currently a 3 star, half way to 4 and have not received a pin for either level.  Not that it matters, I guess, not sure what I would do with it anyway.

You can make a sash, like the girl scouts sash, and wear the pins around your neighborhood, and on the ship next time you cruise. But, seriously, I have no idea where my pins are and even if I've ever received them. 

• Haha 3

Pins?  What pins?  I turned 3 star after my NA cruise last December.  Most of my points were from spending, not nights.

I did not receive a pin when I was on Zuidy in June on an Alaska B2B.  I've never received a pin.

I have a drawer full of ship pins from Carnival (think I have 35 cruises and once you reach Platinum, you get a pin on every sailing).  Used to have them on my lanyard, but they got too heavy. 😄

9 hours ago, Lorabelle said:

Hmmmm, I didn't even know there were pins.  LOL  I am currently a 3 star, half way to 4 and have not received a pin for either level.  Not that it matters, I guess, not sure what I would do with it anyway.

Same here.

On 12/13/2022 at 12:28 AM, LindaJ+ said:

We qualified for 3-star on our last cruise.   I can't remember how we got our 2-star pins.

Most times pins are delivered at the end of a cruise, but not always. We did not receive our 4* at the end of a cruise. When I contacted the Mariner representative, she since we earned it by a combination of sea days and spending points they had to wait for the cruise to close out. Like one of the other posts mentioned just stop by any guest services and ask for your pin. I picked up my wife's and mine on our next cruise.  I have also gotten a replacement for one I lost.

The mariner representative also said to login a week to ten days after a cruise and you can verify your status.

• Like 1