Boxing classes

breadandbutter

I noticed the same thing on the app, but then on Beyond a few weeks ago there was no mention of any boxing classes on the ship.  I believe the app listed it as cardio boxing.  I did not ask anyone on the ship, so maybe I just missed it.  I recall about 6-12 months ago on either Apex or Edge there was a small room for classes that had at least one heavy bag hanging and some gloves.  I assumed they used that equipment for the boxing classes, but I did not inquire.  If they have the classes they certainly don't advertise them very well.

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2022 at 10:16 PM, RobertoF said:

I noticed the same thing on the app, but then on Beyond a few weeks ago there was no mention of any boxing classes on the ship.  I believe the app listed it as cardio boxing.  I did not ask anyone on the ship, so maybe I just missed it.  I recall about 6-12 months ago on either Apex or Edge there was a small room for classes that had at least one heavy bag hanging and some gloves.  I assumed they used that equipment for the boxing classes, but I did not inquire.  If they have the classes they certainly don't advertise them very well.

Thanks for the info.

A few years ago, I spotted a heavy bag on the Edge, and asked.  There were no classes being held, but one of the workers told me that a private class could be arranged.  I did not arrange any classes, but I used the bag (and a pair of gloves) once during the cruise.