MSC package deal question

lola4795

I'm considering booking a cruise on the Divina.  We've never cruised with MSC and I'm wondering exactly what "free drinks" means in this picture.  Is it similar to a drink package on Carnival, NCL, or RCC?  Or is this something different? Thanks for the hepl!

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 7.51.06 PM.png

17 hours ago, lola4795 said:

I'm considering booking a cruise on the Divina.  We've never cruised with MSC and I'm wondering exactly what "free drinks" means in this picture.  Is it similar to a drink package on Carnival, NCL, or RCC?  Or is this something different? Thanks for the hepl!

In my opinion the “beverage” packages on MSC are very easy to work with. Drinks are unlimited. I have always been able to get two beverages at the same time, one for each of us, without having to show husbands card or having him present. You can always get a beverage and large or small bottle of water at the same time. Dinner waiter always remembers my preference after first evening, gladly refills wine glass throughout meal. If you have package waiter will always have your bottled water preference on table. It’s really very nice. 

1 hour ago, cellfree said:

In my opinion the “beverage” packages on MSC are very easy to work with. Drinks are unlimited. I have always been able to get two beverages at the same time, one for each of us, without having to show husbands card or having him present. You can always get a beverage and large or small bottle of water at the same time. Dinner waiter always remembers my preference after first evening, gladly refills wine glass throughout meal. If you have package waiter will always have your bottled water preference on table. It’s really very nice. 

Since all cabin guests have the package they usually charge one to each guest while only needing to scan 1 card

34 minutes ago, Tierun said:

Since all cabin guests have the package they usually charge one to each guest while only needing to scan 1 card

Right, which is great, however on Carnival which btw we also cruise they need both your cards and I have found that most of the time they also need to “see” the second person. 

3 hours ago, cellfree said:

Right, which is great, however on Carnival which btw we also cruise they need both your cards and I have found that most of the time they also need to “see” the second person. 

Yeah I’m not a big fan of the way Carnival treats people. Like why do we still have to sign with cheers? 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 8:54 PM, lola4795 said:

If you check out the following link it shows you the drinks that are included with the Packages.  Love MSC's Easy Plus Package and the fact it is unlimited.

2021 Winter Drink Package Comparison.pdf

Edited by ready2cruzagain