Meraviglia cabin 10261

2flacruisers

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2022 at 10:10 AM, Raeannon said:

Just happened across this post by accident but I had the room back in 2019! Anything I can answer for you?

I just saw your reply..thanks!  Just wondering how the balcony was.  We always try to snag an aft balcony on other cruises we have taken...did you have any problem with soot on the balcony?  Overhang enough to control some of the sun/rain? 

• 2 months later...
On 1/18/2023 at 11:57 AM, 2flacruisers said:

I just saw your reply..thanks!  Just wondering how the balcony was.  We always try to snag an aft balcony on other cruises we have taken...did you have any problem with soot on the balcony?  Overhang enough to control some of the sun/rain? 

Did you end up booking this room? Now I'm the one looking for info! lol... We have have it booked for March 2024. Curious for any feedback.

Thanks in advance. :)

We had a similar one on Meraviglia in November 2022.  We actually booked both of the balcony cabins.  In between is a small inside cabin, but we never heard any noise from there.  It was booked by a single person on our cruise though and we only saw her once.  With adjoining rooms you could have noise, but since this is a small interior that only sleeps 2, it should be fine.  The aft views are spectacular and you have extra bunk beds with a curtain in the room.  It looks like that cabin also has a bathroom, so it will be similar to these pictures from one of our balconies from November.  There is a lounger on the balcony, which we LOVE!

For additional pictures, you can look at my trip report from Meraviglia:

IMG_8806.thumb.jpg.8a3185d1597955bf1c12041f79d14e29.jpg

IMG_7466.thumb.JPG.3ba59337f4273e27a025edb53da5c59c.JPG

IMG_7474.thumb.JPG.5b0ba052a854f7532c9b75e82c763ea1.JPG

IMG_7475.thumb.JPG.77eedd5579b44c85af35998d54ea2a54.JPG

IMG_7467.thumb.JPG.8b20981e918e56dde7894a5d125a7292.JPG

PS: Your balcony will be quite a bit larger than the one in the pictures, as it is on a lower deck with deeper balconies.  🙂 So, even better than the one in the pictures.  You may even have 2 loungers, rather than 1.

21 hours ago, Shneebs said:

Did you end up booking this room? Now I'm the one looking for info! lol... We have have it booked for March 2024. Curious for any feedback.

Thanks in advance. 🙂

The room and balcony was wonderful!  Oversized, no soot and there was a overhang in case it rained a little. The room could have used a few extra storage areas, tho we used the bunk beds that were there to lay out our clothes, but nice none the less.  Room attendants were great as well.  We would not hesitate to book the room again in the future.  Enjoy your cruise!