Testing for South American Cruise

sissy2000

See post 13 above..that is for our specific cruise..and why I am still confused.

It is an ‘enhanced’ cruise, 18 days and visiting Columbia…so requirements look as if they are different. Will wait until New Year, by pass travel agent and try to speak directly to Princess myself..hopefully they’ll speak to me and have sorted out what they’re looking for…who knows?

Thanks for your posts and Merry Christmas.

20 hours ago, Aggie83 said:

Your cruise has the 'Columbia' protocol assigned. Below is link with cruises and assigned protocols.

https://www.princess.com/protocol/?voyage=enhanced

Oddly my cruise is not on this list but it does go to Colombia.  If I check the health tool using my booking info and/or the voyage number it doesn't have any info listed there either, just states the standard policy below.  What is even more odd is pretty much all the dates around my sailing (1/17/23) on the Caribbean are listed as requiring the negative test.  None of the January sailings are listed though.  I just presume I will need to be tested beforehand and plan to do so once I get to FLL.  A little clarity from PRC would be appreciated but clearly I don't anticipate that at this time LOL  

image.thumb.png.fc853661956229bd88f191ec262a2abc.png

45 minutes ago, cruisecrazy82 said:

Oddly my cruise is not on this list but it does go to Colombia.  If I check the health tool using my booking info and/or the voyage number it doesn't have any info listed there either, just states the standard policy below.  What is even more odd is pretty much all the dates around my sailing (1/17/23) on the Caribbean are listed as requiring the negative test.  None of the January sailings are listed though.  I just presume I will need to be tested beforehand and plan to do so once I get to FLL.  A little clarity from PRC would be appreciated but clearly I don't anticipate that at this time LOL  

image.thumb.png.fc853661956229bd88f191ec262a2abc.png

This looks pretty old information.  I am sailing on the Emerald in March and stopping in Columbia. Princess protocols for that voyage only show testing for non vaccinated passengers

5 hours ago, memoak said:

This looks pretty old information.  I am sailing on the Emerald in March and stopping in Columbia. Princess protocols for that voyage only show testing for non vaccinated passengers

I’m not sure how it’s old, it’s all from today. And it doesn’t show any required testing for unvaccinated on my voyage as of yet even though that is clearly a requirement for Colombia.