Celebration app question

Jenzoe888

I will be sailing on the Celebration in a few weeks. We have two cabins(one for me and my husband and one for my daughter and a friend.) We have 2 different booking numbers because we added the 2nd room at a different time- but they are linked.

How does the your time dining work on the app? Will I be able to request a table on the app for all of us at the same time?

Do you just request a table on the app a little before you want to have dinner or can you pick a time in the morning? Does it work the same way with Chibang?

• Like 1

When you request a table you can request a table for any or all of your cruising companions.

You can't request a table until the restaurant opens for service and you are ready to eat. No requesting a table at 8AM when supper doesn't start until 5:45. No requesting a table at 5:45 unless you want to eat then, as your reservation will expire 10 minutes after your table is assigned if you haven't checked in to eat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jenzoe888 said:

Does it work the same way with Chibang?

It works the same with Chibang, Cucina, and Main Dining room. Guy's Pig and Anchor Barbeque does not require or allow reservations on the app.

For extra charge restaurants, you can make reservations online before your cruise for the Steakhouse, Rudi's, Bonsai Teppanyaki, and Chef's Table.  If you wait until you are onboard, you may find that these venues are already booked.   No reservations are needed for Emeril's. 

Anyone in your party can make the reservations for some or all of your group.  Reservations usually open about 15-minutes before venue is scheduled to open.  There is usually a short wait if you reserve when venue first opens.  In the 6:00pm - 7:00pm time frame the wait may be 30 - 45 minutes because the venue is full with early diners and you need to wait until the first wave of diners finish for tables to become available.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TomCruise48 said:

It works the same with Chibang, Cucina, and Main Dining room. Guy's Pig and Anchor Barbeque does not require or allow reservations on the app.

For extra charge restaurants, you can make reservations online before your cruise for the Steakhouse, Rudi's, Bonsai Teppanyaki, and Chef's Table.  If you wait until you are onboard, you may find that these venues are already booked.   No reservations are needed for Emeril's. 

Anyone in your party can make the reservations for some or all of your group.  Reservations usually open about 15-minutes before venue is scheduled to open.  There is usually a short wait if you reserve when venue first opens.  In the 6:00pm - 7:00pm time frame the wait may be 30 - 45 minutes because the venue is full with early diners and you need to wait until the first wave of diners finish for tables to become available.

is there an Emerils on the Celebration?