Bottled water?

SunnyNy

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

Or, at the Ocean view you can get all the water you want, although they do ask you not to refill your container directly. Fill a glass, and then transfer from that glass to your contact.  (They want to avoid having your container possibly touch the spigot. )

Ok, great to know. That’s all i need.

2 hours ago, TravelingCircusof5 said:

Ok, great to know. That’s all i need.

When pouring hot water out of spigot into cup then transferring to thermos extra caution is advised; very easy to get burned. Almost happened to me. 

• 3 weeks later...

On 12/21/2022 at 6:26 AM, cruisestitch said:

first, and easiest way to fill your bottle is from the tap.  The water on board is all filtered and safe to drink and does not have salt in it as some people fear.

Or, at the Ocean view you can get all the water you want, although they do ask you not to refill your container directly. Fill a glass, and then transfer from that glass to your contact. 

I have to confess - I was SO SURE the suggestion to just drink the ship's water was going to fail for me.  I have some sort of a freakish refined palate for water, and I just can't stand the taste of most tap water (or bottled Evian for that matter).  But I was WRONG - just off the Infinity and the ship's water tasted great!  I followed the suggestion on CC and asked my stateroom attendant to leave a pitcher of water every night in the room, and I used the Oceanview Cafe water stations to refill my reusable bottles (using the provided cups) whenever I needed more.  I'm a water snob, and I can assure you it tasted fine.  (Although, I didn't ever get it out of the tap in the bathroom - I just can't get over my aversion to that...)   

BTW - that water in the aluminum bottles is horrible.  I tried it ONCE - if that's all there had been to drink, I would have had to leave the ship.  

Thank you, Cruise Critic members, for the schooling!

• Like 1

On 12/20/2022 at 8:15 AM, cluso said:

We were on the Connie TA this Fall, and yes, the water was in a can with a pop top.  Made in Italy, so maybe it depends on where your cruise goes and gets supplied.  We took a few water bottles on board and filled them with the canned water as needed, especially for port stops.

What a good idea!