Customs in Buenos Aires

Lojay2

We are scheduled to fly to Buenos Aires on April 1 (arriving April 2 8:00 am) from Miami and just wondering (best guest estimate) of how long the process is from the time we land until we can meet a car service? 

I know that there are extenuating circumstances such as luggage delays, number of flights, number of people to be processed, etc. 

I am finding that most car services have a set time that they will wait. If I had somewhat of an idea from those of you out there that have gone through customs in Buenos Aires,  I would have a better idea of what type of service to set up as well as best time to schedule for touring the day of arrival.  

Thank you in advance for your help. 

On 12/20/2022 at 2:17 PM, Lojay2 said:

We are scheduled to fly to Buenos Aires on April 1 (arriving April 2 8:00 am) from Miami and just wondering (best guest estimate) of how long the process is from the time we land until we can meet a car service? 

I know that there are extenuating circumstances such as luggage delays, number of flights, number of people to be processed, etc. 

I am finding that most car services have a set time that they will wait. If I had somewhat of an idea from those of you out there that have gone through customs in Buenos Aires,  I would have a better idea of what type of service to set up as well as best time to schedule for touring the day of arrival.  

Thank you in advance for your help. 

My one experience arriving into EZE moved pretty quickly (probably 20 minutes or so), but 8 am is when the airport gets busy and you may hit delays. I just took a flat rate taxi booked at the arrivals hall counter into Buenos Aires, but it's my understanding that the flat rate no longer exists?

As another comment noted, any pre-booked service will monitor flights arrival and will wait for you... it's why you're paying more for the service, and not just taking a taxi.