Onboard grand Princess 21st of December till 22nd of January

@yes!yes!yes!Are the shows OK?   Any good movies on board that we can watch in cabin or big screen?  Enjoying your info.    Is there testing for Covid going on, or was it for just day 2.   I think that was a good idea - seems the numbers of covid may be down, or it is old news because we are not hearing anything about numbers, deep cleans, or delayed embarkation.

@Jean CThanks for the Auckland info.   Printed it out so we can do something different.  We quite like walking around and taking in the sights (for end of January).

Just had the 10 in sixty show with the cruise director in explorers. I'm finding it hard to take to him. He seems so fake. Maybe he will grow on me. Shreta is my favourite  entertainment  person so far. 

Motown trivia is next.

We find most of the game shows in explorers are fun and well attended.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Majority rules was fun and then Christmas songs trivia

20221225_203032.jpg

There are some standard questions that come with lots of controversial answers. The funny ones are usually the right ones. Usually lots of fun just trying to decide an agreed answer among your group.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Dining room for breakfast this morning.

First day I haven't had smoked salmon.

The eggs Benedict  had solid eggs.

Mums cheese omelette was good

20221226_070257.jpg

20221226_072501.jpg

20221226_072504.jpg

I am not a fan of their poaching tin eggs either. They used to have garnish, which made them more visually appealing.

Eggs-Benedict.thumb.jpg.77ef78ef2a36f4279f11c415c40e9a0f.jpg

3 hours ago, Rassa said:

@yes!yes!yes!Are the shows OK?   Any good movies on board that we can watch in cabin or big screen?  Enjoying your info.    Is there testing for Covid going on, or was it for just day 2.   I think that was a good idea - seems the numbers of covid may be down, or it is old news because we are not hearing anything about numbers, deep cleans, or delayed embarkation.

@Jean CThanks for the Auckland info.   Printed it out so we can do something different.  We quite like walking around and taking in the sights (for end of January).

We only had the covid test on the 2nd sea day.

I haven't heard of anyone with covid.

I don't even know what level this ship is.

Maybe someone else knows.

1 hour ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

We only had the covid test on the 2nd sea day.

I haven't heard of anyone with covid.

I don't even know what level this ship is.

Maybe someone else knows.

You are at level 0 or level 1. At level 2, they need to communicate the elevated level to passengers.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2022 at 6:53 AM, yes!yes!yes! said:

Had breakfast in the buffet today.

The bread and butter pudding was lovely.

The "biscuits" were good. I eat them with butter and jam like scones. Corned beef hash was very good. German sausages  were the sausage of the day  and very nice. Smoked salmon is the same as the dining room 

With the smoked salmon in the dining room, I saw your earlier photo. Am I correct to assume I could ask for extra smoked salmon? Thanks

• Like 1

On 12/23/2022 at 2:16 PM, yes!yes!yes! said:

Reading up in 150. It's the nightclub  late at night. Also where the elite, platinum,  suites nightly spread is held. Nice and quiet during the day. Great views over the side and the wake

20221223_141108.jpg

20221223_141115.jpg

20221223_141127.jpg

Thanks for sharing! Can I please ask if you any photos showing the 150 seating for the views that overlook the wake and also the wake view? Is this venue opened anytime during day? Thanks!

15 minutes ago, LuckiePuris said:

Thanks for sharing! Can I please ask if you any photos showing the 150 seating for the views that overlook the wake and also the wake view? Is this venue opened anytime during day? Thanks!

It's always open. 

Will take more photos tomorrow for you.

5 hours ago, LuckiePuris said:

With the smoked salmon in the dining room, I saw your earlier photo. Am I correct to assume I could ask for extra smoked salmon? Thanks

I have photos of the smoked salmon in the dining room and the buffet. The buffet is in a smaller dish, but same amount , you get the bagel separately. I love smoked salmon. You can have as many as you want.