Positivity regarding NCL booked flights

firstbadger

I've seen horror stories.  I still booked flight via NCL for the first time.  Cruise is tomorrow.  Imagine our concern with the weather in the Midwest....

Called NCL asked if they would consider / try to move our flight up a day to avoid the weather in Chicago and risk missing cruise.

They made no promises, but within an hour we departed a day earlier.  We've arrived.  Our original flight still hasn't departed....whew.  

NCL took care of us!  Can't wait to board tomorrow.  

Thank you NCL. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dexddd said:

Seems NWS and all followers over played this storm for days.

LOL Last night when I put the garbage cans out it was 40F and raining. This morning when I had to pull those cans back because collection had been cancelled it was -4F with a 50mph wind. Our local forecasters were spot on with this one. Most of the counties in NW Ohio are at level 2 or level three this afternoon because of the high winds and blowing, drifting snow. Fortunately we did not get the heavy snow my daughter in Minneapolis got (even colder there). My other daughter was lucky. Her flight from Charlotte, NC to Detroit was cancelled before she got to the airport.

But I agree frequently the weather is overplayed. When it's 80F and sunny there is little reason to lead with the weather on a local newscast. 

Edited by toledo_cruiser
  • Like 1