Arrival time

claudia814

Don't worry about not being able to pick a time/group. NOBODY checks for that.  The general consensus is that this is just a way to spread out arrival times so that everybody does not rush the gate when they open.  Just plan on arriving at whatever time fits your schedule and in a relaxed manner.  NO STRESS!  We' done this for 18 cruises and it is absolutely not an issue.  Have a great cruise!

P.S.  I'm pretty sure we were on a previous cruise with you...I recognize your picture.  No clue which cruise it was, though.

Edited by Rick&Jeannie
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Don't worry about not being able to pick a time/group. NOBODY checks for that.  The general consensus is that this is just a way to spread out arrival times so that everybody does not rush the gate when they open.  Just plan on arriving at whatever time fits your schedule and in a relaxed manner.  NO STRESS!  We' done this for 18 cruises and it is absolutely not an issue.  Have a great cruise!

P.S.  I'm pretty sure we were on a previous cruise with you...I recognize your picture.  No clue which cruise it was, though.

Thank you so much for this information, much appreciated. You made me laugh when you said you recognized my picture because after boarding and having pizza in Alfredo’s a few years ago a gentleman came up to me and said he recognized me from Cruise Critic too. I love this site! Merry Christmas and have a healthy Happy New Year Rick and Jeannie. 

1 hour ago, claudia814 said:

We’re 35 days away from leaving, and choosing an arrival time shows a zero and says there are no groups to choose from. Did I miss this or is it too soon to pick a time? Thanks in advance, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year cruising!

No, it’s just not available yet.  Like others say, no worries!  

IF you really want to select a time, it can open anytime between 59 days before sailing up to 12 days before.  This is what I’ve noticed this past year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1