Boarding Time

CLOU

Just checking again to see if people recently have still been able to board prior to the boarding time assigned by Seabourn.  Since even with a late checkout we will be evicted from our hotel well in advance of our assigned time, we would really like to board earlier. In the alternative, has anyone had success with having their travel agent contact Seabourn to revise the time?

Four cruises since Covid with the last one being less than 2 weeks ago.  No one ever checks your boarding time.  The first thing that happens is that reprint your boarding pass - they never looked at the ones we had.

14 hours ago, Emdee said:

Glad to know as I have an early boarding time but my DD who will be with us in a separate cabin is 4 pm. She intends calling in advance to let them know we are travelling together.

Just turn up together at the pier and you will all embark together with no problems.

Seabourn will never hold you to the boarding times.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr Luxury said:

Just turn up together at the pier and you will all embark together with no problems.

Seabourn will never hold you to the boarding times.

We called since I am in a wheelchair and they have to make arrangements to take me in. 
they put our whole group at the earliest boarding time.

I found the gangway steps way too many and too steep on Encore.

If we had waited to board at our original assigned time (4:20 pm for a 7 pm departure, Quest 11/11) we would have been the last ones on board.  At 1:15 pm there was no one in the terminal.

Edited by mcmarya
  • Like 1

On our last 2 Seabourn cruises we arrived before our assigned times, 1st only about 20 minutes not knowing if they were enforcing the boarding time or not, but since we were boarding in Miami for a TA had to sit in the terminal past the assigned time and then stand in a queue in the gangway for another 20 minutes while people fumbled with their phones to find the  Seabourn source "pass" when 300 people ran to join the ship.  Last cruise we arrived early  and walked on to the ship.