What pier does Zaandam use in/near Montreal?

spleenstomper

14 hours ago, spleenstomper said:

We are Hilton Diamond so I want to try and figure out a good place to stay in Montreal. Thanks for any help.

So the good news is that essentially any major downtown hotel will be an easy transfer to the pier and some are even walkable. Montreal's cruise pier is on of the most centrally located and convenient out there. 

The bad news is that Hilton has a very mediocre portfolio of hotels in Montreal with the Vogue, part of their Curio collection, being the nicest (it previously was the Loews and underwent a bit of a renovation). You also have a Doubletree as a full service but aside from that its Hampton Inns, Homewood Suites, Hilton Garden Inns etc. 

What is your budget?

From a major brand standpoint Marriott Bonvoy tends to dominate with the most selection. Personal favorites are the Ritz Carlton if a budget isn't a big concern or the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth-- newly renovated, great central location, and can be more moderately priced. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spleenstomper said:

Yes, I should have said we don’t need to stay at a Hilton brand. I would say budget is $350-400 usd a night or less.

Took at look and the nights leading up to the 29th you can actually book the Ritz-Carlton for $381 US and frankly its wonderful. Far more character than the newer Four Seasons down the block and rooms at the Ritz are typically $600-800 a night during the summer. Just got back from a stay there a few weeks ago and they did a massive renovation and it really shows. 

• Like 1