My cruise isn’t showing up in my planner

cruisinqt

I went to my cruise planner on Carnival to check on something for an upcoming cruise in February and my cruise has disappeared from it. And yes it’s a fully paid cruise. I have 4 cruises booked with Carnival next year and at first only 2 cruises showed up which really freaked me out. I entered the confirmation number for the Barcelona cruise which was missing and it finally showed up. But I entered the confirmation number for the Celebration cruise in February and it’s still not showing up. I’m really worried now because I’ve already paid for the airfare, hotel, and rental car. I’ve also pre-purchased a lot of stuff like WiFi, excursions, restaurant reservations, etc. I’ve been cruising for over 20 years and have never had this happen. Has anyone else had a cruise disappear from their planner like this? It really has me worried because I checked and there’s only a few inside cabins left and we booked a balcony cabin. Could they have had a glitch in the system and lost our reservation and sold our cabin to someone else? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LaRue1975 said:

It happens occasionally but it should show up again by tomorrow. It’s happened to me and I was concerned too but by the time my PVP called me back the next day it was already back  in my planner. The Carnival website is very glitchy. 

I’m so glad to hear that. I’ve never had it happen to me so I panicked. Hopefully it will back up there tomorrow. Thanks for the input 

I had a cruise go missing from my planner in November at the very hour I was due to check in and choose my arrival time. I refreshed the page with no luck. I restarted my computer then went back to carnival.com to my planner and voila, there was the cruise listed in my planner. 

It's a lousy feeling to see your cruise missing OP and I'm in your corner. 

Yep, we've had ALL our cruises disappear before!  If memory serves once we re-inputted one they all popped back up. D@mn computers.

OP, if it doesn't show up and if you can't find the confirm# just give 800 a quick call.  They'll set you up and apologize like 300 times as they assist.  Enjoy your cruise!

9 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

I had a cruise go missing from my planner in November at the very hour I was due to check in and choose my arrival time. I refreshed the page with no luck. I restarted my computer then went back to carnival.com to my planner and voila, there was the cruise listed in my planner. 

It's a lousy feeling to see your cruise missing OP and I'm in your corner. 

Thanks my friend, fortunately it showed up this morning. I had refreshed the page, logged out & logged back in, and tried a different device and it was still not showing up. That’s what scared me. It’s weird because it’s never happened to me and I’ve been cruising for over 20 years. Whew I’m glad that’s over that was scary. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jsglow said:

Yep, we've had ALL our cruises disappear before!  If memory serves once we re-inputted one they all popped back up. D@mn computers.

OP, if it doesn't show up and if you can't find the confirm# just give 800 a quick call.  They'll set you up and apologize like 300 times as they assist.  Enjoy your cruise!

That’s what was so scary I did everything and it was still gone. I re-inputted one of the 2 cruises that was missing and everything showed up except one. I even re-inputted the confirmation number for the one remaining cruise that was still missing and it still didn’t show up. I logged out & logged back in and even changed devices and it was still gone. I’ve never had that happen before. Fortunately it showed up this morning. Carnival needs to fix their system, that’s a really scary glitch to continue to have for many years. 

1 minute ago, cruisinqt said:

That’s what was so scary I did everything and it was still gone. Carnival needs to fix their system, that’s a really scary glitch to continue to have for many years. 

100% agree. I always retain my confirm code emails and I have a trusted PVP; both good insurance!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingston13 said:

Happens to me all the time. I just click on add booking and enter the booking # and it goes back on

The scary thing is I did all that and it still didn’t help. I put in the confirmation code and it said “cruise not found.” I refreshed the page, added confirmation codes, logged out & logged back in, and even switched devices but nothing worked. That’s when I started to panic. Thankfully it was there this morning. Carnival really needs to fix this. 

59 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

I have had my cruises disappear before and had to re-add them using the booking number.

I did that and it said “cruise not found.” I logged out & logged back in, switched devices, everything and nothing worked. Thankfully it was back in the system this morning.