Solo supplement?

travelberlin

On 2/15/2023 at 3:59 PM, paf225 said:

Hi All, I’m currently on Onward and I’ve attached the list of discounted solo supplement cruises I obtained from the Cruise Again manager today.  It covers cruises from now until the middle of November, 2023.  Regards, Paul
C5B3F11E-BF39-4967-A33E-394DB13401B1.thumb.jpeg.ad3ffedb2768a6e24b55f993482e4c2b.jpeg

3C3FD3F8-DDD9-498E-80CA-18736E1001AB.jpeg

Thanks for the list Paul.

Ivi

• 2 months later...

At the previous Azamara web page there was a category listed for solo discounts. I have looked at the new page for this category and it does not exist. Is this part of the issues that Azamara is having with the new web page or Azamara has dropped this category on purpose?

Ivi

19 hours ago, travelberlin said:

At the previous Azamara web page there was a category listed for solo discounts. I have looked at the new page for this category and it does not exist. Is this part of the issues that Azamara is having with the new web page or Azamara has dropped this category on purpose?

Ivi

It's still there, at least on the UK website. You have to click on the Deals page and it's one of the boxes. You can't automatically select it from the top level menu or within the search any more. 

7 hours ago, Huntingdon1701 said:

It's still there, at least on the UK website. You have to click on the Deals page and it's one of the boxes. You can't automatically select it from the top level menu or within the search any more. 

Thanks for your post. With your explanation I have found the page.

Ivi

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, Scots Caz said:

there are some good solo deals - some with 0% supplement and many at 25% (I use a third party site for search the solo offers) 

5 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

Thanks, these are the quarterly discounts. I am looking for the solo deals.

I’m sorry, however when I search deals and scroll down it shows all the solo deals 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1