Disney Wish Review

Tenderpaw

I ran across this review today, and having sailed on the Wish in September, found it to be pretty accurate.  While the kids spaces are amazing, the adults areas are weak and the ship seems like a downgrade from the older ships.  I hope they correct some of these issues on the coming new ships, but somehow i doubt they will.

And yes, there folks leading the design who had never been on a cruise and were proud of that fact.

• Thanks 1

Eh...Yes, the review is very accurate, and clearly this person spent a ton of time making this video.

He's right in a lot of his assessment, but again he feels the need to get nitpicky, and I guess he's doing his intended “job” by pointing out all the flaws and things he was not a fan of. This is HIS review and again 100 people sail on this ship, there will be 100 different reviews both good and bad. So it's all subjective, as with any review by anyone on any of the cruise lines. 

I just sailed on the Wish Dec 12-15, yes it does have some minor flaws, but we had an amazing time on an amazing ship! 

That's my review and didn't need to document it in a 45-minute rant video. Reviews don't persuade me not to sail or to sail on any cruise line or on any ship. They are informative and helps with the planning, so if the things about the Wish is a dealbreaker, then by all means move on to the next!

• Like 2

On 12/28/2022 at 2:07 PM, markkw07 said:

Eh...Yes, the review is very accurate, and clearly this person spent a ton of time making this video.

He's right in a lot of his assessment, but again he feels the need to get nitpicky, and I guess he's doing his intended “job” by pointing out all the flaws and things he was not a fan of. This is HIS review and again 100 people sail on this ship, there will be 100 different reviews both good and bad. So it's all subjective, as with any review by anyone on any of the cruise lines. 

I just sailed on the Wish Dec 12-15, yes it does have some minor flaws, but we had an amazing time on an amazing ship! 

That's my review and didn't need to document it in a 45-minute rant video. Reviews don't persuade me not to sail or to sail on any cruise line or on any ship. They are informative and helps with the planning, so if the things about the Wish is a dealbreaker, then by all means move on to the next!

I'm curious why you felt the need to post this.  As you mentioned the review is accurate and the reviewer is merely doing their job (no quotes needed).  You can have your opinion and just say well my opinion is X without trying to discredit or minimize the validity of this person's review.  You make it sound like anyone who listens to this review to decide whether or not to sail on Wish are dumb.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SuiteLiving said:

I'm curious why you felt the need to post this.  As you mentioned the review is accurate and the reviewer is merely doing their job (no quotes needed).  You can have your opinion and just say well my opinion is X without trying to discredit or minimize the validity of this person's review.  You make it sound like anyone who listens to this review to decide whether or not to sail on Wish are dumb.

Maybe you should re ready what I said more clearly. You can interrupt my review anyway you like, positive or negative. You used the word dumb, not me...so let's not get into an argument with this. I don't have the time for people who are looking to pick a fight if that is your intention or not. You can say whatever you want. I clearly say this is MY review, whomever posted the video is their review and I did say many of the opinions they stated I agreed with. So, yea think about what you say and write next time. 

On 1/1/2023 at 11:00 PM, markkw07 said:

Maybe you should re ready what I said more clearly. You can interrupt my review anyway you like, positive or negative. You used the word dumb, not me...so let's not get into an argument with this. I don't have the time for people who are looking to pick a fight if that is your intention or not. You can say whatever you want. I clearly say this is MY review, whomever posted the video is their review and I did say many of the opinions they stated I agreed with. So, yea think about what you say and write next time. 

Not to nitpick, but for clarity's sake, 'interrupt' or 'interpret'?