Barcelona Hotels

joehick

4 hours ago, Leejnd4 said:

Also got the 5%+5% discounts. I was kinda bummed we weren't able to get free breakfast with our H10 membership

Try rebooking around your birthday.  We got a total of 20% off (15%+5%) including breakfast at H10 Metropolitan by rebooking at that time.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, -Lew- said:

Try rebooking around your birthday.  We got a total of 20% off (15%+5%) including breakfast at H10 Metropolitan by rebooking at that time.

Thanks for the tip.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2024 at 9:52 PM, Gigi1068 said:

First time in Barcelona; staying two nights pre-cruise April 2025.  Decided to book H10 Catalunya Plaza for location, received the 5% + 5% discounts.

I booked 2 rooms for April as well for pre-cruise.

I wanted to book the 2 room suite that gives 10% + 10%...but its not showing availability on their site...yet it shows it available on ALL other sites nondiscounted!

Any recommendations for hotel with 4 people in 1 room? I've already researched several that have been recommended above, but are already sold out for next May. Want to stay close to La Rambla area. Prefer not to book 2 rooms as I have priced out 2 rooms 2 people and its a lot higher. Tks,

13 hours ago, DKNE said:

Any recommendations for hotel with 4 people in 1 room? I've already researched several that have been recommended above, but are already sold out for next May. Want to stay close to La Rambla area. Prefer not to book 2 rooms as I have priced out 2 rooms 2 people and its a lot higher. Tks,

I did a search for one week in mid-May 2025 and it turned up 503 results for accommodations for four adults.  Follow this link, edit the dates, and select the filters that matter to you.  When you find an accommodation that appeals to you, go directly to the hotel's website to investigate and book.

Just wanted to come back and give an enthusiastic two thumbs up for the Innside by Melia Apolo for a pre-cruise stay.  It was super easy to get to by metro from the airport, with the Paralel metro stop literally being around the corner from the hotel.  The room was very clean and we had a view of the port from the balcony.  The mini fridge came stocked with free local drinks like cans of flat and sparkling water, orange juice, pineapple juice, and apple juice, plus the room was equipped with kettle and tiny espresso machine and tea and coffee pods, so no need to buy drinks for the night or morning.

Their breakfast was a little bit expensive but the buffet was massive and very good with fresh fruit, meats, cheeses, pastries, omelettes, bacon, doughnuts, cereals, etc.  so well worth the upcharge.

And a taxi stand right outside made it a snap to get to the port.

I would definitely book here again pre-cruise.

• Like 1

We stayed at the H10 Marina, check-out tomorrow.  I was nervous because no one has mentioned it, but we found it to be a great stay.  We walked to the Sagrada Familia (30 min),  Walked all over Las Ramblas area, etc.  It was nice to be outside of the Las Ramblas crowds.  Almost across the street is Cacho which has great burgers, etc.  And the L1 Marina Metro stop is a few blocks away.  We had a basic room for $198 usd/night. 

4 minutes ago, rhobbkf said:

We stayed at the H10 Marina, check-out tomorrow.  I was nervous because no one has mentioned it, but we found it to be a great stay.  We walked to the Sagrada Familia (30 min),  Walked all over Las Ramblas area, etc.  It was nice to be outside of the Las Ramblas crowds.  Almost across the street is Cacho which has great burgers, etc.  And the L1 Marina Metro stop is a few blocks away.  We had a basic room for $198 usd/night. 

Is it close to restaurants and shops?  Thank you 😊 

There is a nice restaurant in the hotel, however we didn't eat there. If you upgrade your room, the hotel has a free breakfast option. Although there are nice coffee, bakery shops along the way as you walk toward Las Ramblas, Sagrada, etc.  We were at the Cathedral when we got caught in a rainstorm and it was about a $10 cab ride back to the hotel.  We found Las Ramblas to be a little too commercial for us, so really liked being away from there.  Barceloneta is close, but we didn't make it there either. 

2 hours ago, rhobbkf said:

There is a nice restaurant in the hotel, however we didn't eat there. If you upgrade your room, the hotel has a free breakfast option. Although there are nice coffee, bakery shops along the way as you walk toward Las Ramblas, Sagrada, etc.  We were at the Cathedral when we got caught in a rainstorm and it was about a $10 cab ride back to the hotel.  We found Las Ramblas to be a little too commercial for us, so really liked being away from there.  Barceloneta is close, but we didn't make it there either. 

Thank you! Right now we have reservations at H10 Casa Mimosa but I am still checking around.